Argyle linked to keeper Frank Fielding (signs for Millwall) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Argyle linked to keeper Frank Fielding (signs for Millwall)

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
According to the Daily Mail we are interested in keeper Frank Fielding who was released by Bristol City at the end of the season.

Link

While the fall-out continues from England's disappointing European Under-21s championship, their goalkeeper from the 2011 tournament, Frank Fielding, is interesting League Two Plymouth Argyle having been released by Bristol City.

Fielding, 31, played in the same European Championship team as Jordan Henderson and Kyle Walker, under manager Stuart Pearce, and is now looking for a new club after his six years at Ashton Gate came to an end.
He played seven games last season and 46 games in 2017/2018.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Stopped reading after ‘according to the daily mail’.

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
This would be an excellent signing. Would be very surprised to see him drop to L2.

We seem to be getting linked to a lot of signings that seem beyond our reach. Not sure whether that’s a sign of ambition, delusion or just a result of idol gossip.

Feb 15, 2005
Graham Evans":xdmkq1cv said:
Yet another player we have been linked with . Wonder who he will sign for ? Will we ever sign a player again and are we even trying ?

I’m sure we are trying but we have a budget, a partial squad and RL has to convince these players to move to Devon to play for us. Location has always been a problem for our recruitment. Plus other clubs not as financially careful as us might offer more money.

Aug 17, 2005
According to a city fan I know well thought if there was unfortunate to be injured and not able to wrestle his place back. His previous experience and that he was at city for six years shows he would be a good signing for us but agree I have my doubts that he will drop down this far.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
But is he any good?

Nov 18, 2011
Graham Evans":susi1y2k said:
Yet another player we have been linked with . Wonder who he will sign for ? Will we ever sign a player again and are we even trying ?

Football's a dirty business, let's never sign a player again and rise above this miasma. If we can only field 7 players then so be it!

Of course we'll bloody sign some players, contracts haven't even expired yet!

Nov 18, 2011
Nobby":1htiq3cg said:
This would be an excellent signing. Would be very surprised to see him drop to L2.

We seem to be getting linked to a lot of signings that seem beyond our reach. Not sure whether that’s a sign of ambition, delusion or just a result of idol gossip.

Idol gossip? Have we also been linked with The Buddha, Ganesh and Billy?