• Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

PASOTI iCal 2019/20 Fixture List

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
The Pasoti iCal Fixture List has arrived!

• Each match has the usual details attached. Time, date, location of stadium with an alert 1 hour before kick off.

Traffic details will also be available on your phone (should your device be capable of this) on the day of the game.

Each game has the link from FootballGroundGuide.com that includes Stadium details, Telephone numbers and nearby Pubs etc.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How do I add it to my calendar?

• If you're using an Apple device (Mac, iPad or iPhone) then click here

If you're using an Android device then click here

Please also bear in mind that the times of some of the games are listed as a 3pm Kick-Off but will most likely change, i.e Easter Bank Holiday/Boxing Day games.

I have also added the dates for the FA Cup matches, as I'm high in the hope of Argyle getting past the 1st Round.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any problems/errors let me know either on here or through Twitter (username below).

Enjoy!

Lesmin

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 14, 2011