Supporters bar | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Supporters bar

May 15, 2019
When is the information on the membership forms for the new supporters bar or is it not for the genuine supporters or is it not what you know it's who you know.

May 28, 2019
pickles the pilgrim":kk27p8s8 said:
When is the information on the membership forms for the new supporters bar or is it not for the genuine supporters or is it not what you know it's who you know.
please define "genuine supporters" not sure what you are insinuating with this comment,green taveners could not be more genuine if they tried!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
pickles the pilgrim":1gk03qia said:

No, no genuine supporters in there mate. All plastics that never attend home or away, no-one that put any money in during the dark says, all Johnny come lately types.

:facepalm:

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
pickles the pilgrim":13vvp81t said:

The question infers that you already know the answer to a very loaded question. Has a degree in cynicism. :twisted:

KFA

Apr 4, 2012
Plymouth
Chill a little. Club will be primarily using on match days till Xmas when Grandstand facilities become available.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
pickles the pilgrim":3bjftrbn said:

A very good question. But should have stopped typing before “or”. :facepalm:

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Does the GT’s have a limit to how many memberships it sells?

For example, if the new bar has a 200 capacity can they not actually sell 2000 memberships as long as only 200 are allowed in at any one time?

Can I just add that a certain percentage would buy memberships that used to go to the fanfests and will probably still pay on top for the fan fest tickets so overselling would seem the logical thing to do.

Aug 10, 2006
no disrespect to gts they have done a fantastic job but not everybody want's to go to gts I was under the impression that there was going to be a bar built on the back of the grandstand for supporters home and away who did not want to go to the gts bar.

Jan 20, 2005
Plymouth, Devon
pickles the pilgrim":1gnixdri said:

What have I just read? :roll: :facepalm:

lien60

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jun 16, 2006
plymouth
Was informed by the Taverners this on Friday Membership form is being finalised as we speak and hopefully going out to everyone next week,

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Leon Horn":1y675map said:
pickles the pilgrim":1y675map said:

What have I just read? :roll: :facepalm:

I suspect that you might just have read the most inane post so far, this closed season.

I also suspect that the poster might just be from another site.

Whatever... :wave:

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
loyal1970":19bdqzfu said:
no disrespect to gts they have done a fantastic job but not everybody want's to go to gts I was under the impression that there was going to be a bar built on the back of the grandstand for supporters home and away who did not want to go to the gts bar.

Are you confusing the GT’s as the fanfest? This as I see it.

Yes there will be a fanfest on game day but this is one level of the whole GT bar, the other level will be open to membership for casual drinking. Even for the non fanfest level there will still need to be a membership to control numbers etc the same as the far post previous.

As the fanfest was and presumably still be open to home and away fans that would have another level of payment. So if I am correct, IJN for example would pay an annual yearly membership to the GT’s bar but that wouldn’t necessarily entitle him to entry into the fanfest, for that another ticket will be bought. As it is/was the £5 entry to a fanfest included a pasty and a pint so in effect it was still free for the fanfest but a way of selling the ticket for the function.

Or IJN will not have to buy a GT’s membership but will have to purchase the fanfest ticket which would include a temp membership on a first cone first served basis and will include having to mingle with opposing fans.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I'm not quite sure I'm being used as an example Ade? :greensmile:

However as I have been, as an investor of a single block of shares I am entitled to a membership. I don't think as an investor I have to pay anything.

I'll wait to hear what the GT's have decided before I have any thoughts on the subject.

But what I would say is for the clamber there will undoubtedly be, I'd be amazed if there was any room for away fans. Which is a shame but understandable,

Liam and Gary will announce soon I am sure.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
IJN":2b372gp1 said:
I'm not quite sure I'm being used as an example Ade? :greensmile:

However as I have been, as an investor of a single block of shares I am entitled to a membership. I don't think as an investor I have to pay anything.

I'll wait to hear what the GT's have decided before I have any thoughts on the subject.

But what I would say is for the clamber there will undoubtedly be, I'd be amazed if there was any room for away fans. Which is a shame but understandable,

Liam and Gary will announce soon I am sure.

I used you as a name, nothing more. As an investor i’d Expect things to be different but to explain that to someone who thinks the GT bar is only for fanfests would be pointless.