'Early Bird' Season Ticket Deadline Extended AGAIN | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

'Early Bird' Season Ticket Deadline Extended AGAIN

Mar 23, 2019
Just seen via Facebook that the deadline has been extended again until May 27th. Is that the third time?

Absolutely desperate and reeks of sales being massively down (Understandably)

Heres an idea to get some more sales...

- Appoint a manager
- Reduce the ridiculous prices
- Some sort of statement laying out the ambition for next season

Added - Not sure when Payday for lots of people is, but it's often on the last day of the month, why not wait until then :facepalm:

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
Sensible decision. More people free to go to the box office on a bank holiday.

Manager in by Friday will generate some added excitement (dependant on the name).

Although lowering the cost still would’ve been the best idea.

Feb 12, 2019
Plymouth
I WONT be renewing mine until the REDUCE the price by atleast £50!!
If they don't reduce the price i will not renew, simple as that!

On the argyle facebook they said sales of season tickets are up and around the same as last season..
I find that hard to believe.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
You can ask the Mods to change your username if you want mate.

Jun 2, 2016
Action Jackson":2nlf1skn said:
Just seen via Facebook that the deadline has been extended again until May 27th. Is that the third time?

- Appoint a manager

Added - Not sure when Payday for lots of people is, but it's often on the last day of the month, why not wait until then :facepalm:

Chief Exec said sales were level with last season. Keep up.

Stuart House

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jan 8, 2006
Bristol
Why don't they just bite the bullet and say they'll extend until after a manager has been appointed. People would understand that.

Whether sales are down or not - its just the logical and fair thing to do for fans who are undecided.

The incremental extensions don't help.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
I find it hard to believe that someone will decide whether to renew or not on the name of a manager.

Jun 24, 2008
Keepitgreen":8b0apw8z said:
I find it hard to believe that someone will decide whether to renew or not on the name of a manager.

That's exactly what I am doing. After the Barnsley game I was adamant I wouldn't renew due to the cost. After Scunthorpe I felt more likely that I would renew due to the performance we put out but I'm keen to know who's in charge and what to expect before I pay £400 for League 2 football.

Apr 9, 2011
Is it correct season ticket sales are on a par with last season as informed by our CEO ? if so why the extension/s or am i being over cynical, Perhaps as someone stated the new manager is being announced this week, club hoping for a bounce in sales on the back of this. Have renewed mine after a lot of thought, would have been even harder choice had DA stayed

May 16, 2016
Maybe, the Club have actually done what they're often criticised for not doing, and given the circumstances actually listened to Fans concerned and are being quite reasonable as far as financial planning has allowed. Especially if sales are on a par with last year.

Take it as a positive.

Dec 3, 2005
phil-thefluter24":88lj3sit said:
Is it correct season ticket sales are on a par with last season as informed by our CEO ? if so why the extension/s or am i being over cynical, Perhaps as someone stated the new manager is being announced this week, club hoping for a bounce in sales on the back of this. Have renewed mine after a lot of thought, would have been even harder choice had DA stayed

I would have found it an EASIER choice if DA had stayed.

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
Action Jackson":14kpe0mm said:

- Appoint a manager

So extending cheaper prices reeks of desperation, yet reducing the prices wouldn’t???

demportdave

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
djg145":3a6i2i0y said:
phil-thefluter24":3a6i2i0y said:

I would have found it an EASIER choice if DA had stayed.
Dave, Argyle is for life not just the good times, but you know that.

Unless your personal financial situation prevented it, to not renew your ST was not an option, regardless of who the Manager is and that would have included Adams if the Board had decided to stick with him despite him leading us to relegation.

Mar 23, 2019
GreenThing":34ztp1fh said:
Action Jackson":34ztp1fh said:

- Appoint a manager

So extending cheaper prices reeks of desperation, yet reducing the prices wouldn’t???

No.

What other team would put prices up after getting relegated? It completely puts off the 'floating' fans who would have got one if they had been £50 cheaper.

Aug 2, 2011
so whats the problem. If like me you have already renewed then that is fine. Unless of course they drop the price - no I do not want a tacky shirt. If you have not yet renewed then simple you have extra time to make your choice. Dont like the price then simple do not renew. No one forces anyone to.pay it is a simple supply and demand equation. Cannot afford a ticket then get a flexi white ticket or just pick and choose your games according to your pocket.