The Grandstand | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

The Grandstand

Apr 23, 2019
Just a quick question to anyone who knows the plans for the finished grand stand, as I thought it would be higher, but is it going to be a complete circle ie buildings in corners to join to Devonport end, as I think fully completed would look way better than gaps in corners

demportdave

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
Deano85":qrc0ldwm said:
Just a quick question to anyone who knows the plans for the finished grand stand, as I thought it would be higher, but is it going to be a complete circle ie buildings in corners to join to Devonport end, as I think fully completed would look way better than gaps in corners
It's not even going to be a completed Grandstand, never mind filling in the corners.

The corners won't happen until we are an established Premiership club.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
demportdave":1g0mjesm said:
Deano85":1g0mjesm said:
It's not even going to be a completed Grandstand, never mind filling in the corners.

What part of it won't be completed Dave?

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Keepitgreen":2pbh7bdr said:
demportdave":2pbh7bdr said:
Deano85":2pbh7bdr said:

He keeps telling us that it is the part that wasn’t completed in the 1950’s although he hasn’t mentioned it recently.

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
davie nine":7h28a8q4 said:
Keepitgreen":7h28a8q4 said:
demportdave":7h28a8q4 said:
Deano85":7h28a8q4 said:

He keeps telling us that it is the part that wasn’t completed in the 1950’s although he hasn’t mentioned it recently.

Nice to know we have some "forward" thinking posters. :twisted: