Rueben Reid Available | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Rueben Reid Available

May 11, 2019
I see Rueben is available from FGR, good opportunity for him to return and sell Freddy for a reasonable fee and increase the budget for next season.

Sep 25, 2010
April 1971":kmv18tzu said:
I see Rueben is available from FGR, good opportunity for him to return and sell Freddy for a reasonable fee and increase the budget for next season.

Quite the opposite I think, keep Freddie, and ignore Reuben.

Oct 31, 2015
Can we ignore ex players now and move on?

What is it with the wish for ex players back. I know Trigger, Wotton and Sawyer are good examples of returning players but we need to move away from this and rebuild with fresh blood

May 11, 2019
Surely you sign the player that’s the best fit, this might or might not be Reid, that’s up to the next manager, I really rated him scored goals, didn’t run around like a headless chicken and wasn’t a fake.

Apr 1, 2009
rsp4":180z9hez said:
I know Trigger, Wotton and Sawyer are good examples of returning players

Another such example would be Reuben Reid.

Agree that we don't want him back again. This bizarre obsession with former players and managers goes on and on...

Jan 2, 2019
Signing cast offs from clubs in the same division is why Argyle find themselves in the poo. He isn't leaving Forest Green because he wants to better himself, he is leaving Forest Green because he scored seven goals in 34 games in the division Argyle are playing in next season. Anyone who advocates selling Ladapo to bring Reid back is simple.

May 11, 2019
Yeah let’s sign someone who runs around a lot, kisses the badge and doesn’t score many goals!

Seven goals in how many starts?

Simples!

D

Diddyman 1983

Josh Morris released by Scunthorpe as well. He has a good lob on him. Let's snap him up!

Aug 17, 2018
Diddyman 1983":3221lzqd said:
Josh Morris released by Scunthorpe as well. He has a good lob on him. Let's snap him up!

I suspect he will have attracted attention from Wycombe with his antics from the last game ;)

On topic I would rather keep Freddie if possible as I reckon he will tear up defences in League 2.

Aug 5, 2016
Diddyman 1983":3urzhfl4 said:

I'll never clap that scumbag if he ever pulls on a green shirt.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
I just can't believe anyone would think Reid joining for a third time was even worth the thought. At least Wotton wouldn't be there to greet him.