Get behind the new manager! | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Get behind the new manager!

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
There was a big rift between fans under Adam’s tenure... we’ve all got our views and opinions .. I just hope that the GA can give the new manager their full support.

If we all push together united we can achieve great things. Although had a set-back I believe our club is on the up. Let’s get behind the new man, get bums on seats to give him the funds to make our hopes a reality and support and encourage the players to have the confidence to perform to their best.

Green Army!!!! :scarf:

Oct 31, 2015
I will mate.

I only became Anti Adams after the poor start to the 2017/18 season post the meh promotion. :oops:

New man will have my support :scarf:

C

Cult Of Personality

Always get behind the new manager i was behind Adams till our promotion season . I thought the football we played that year was awful even tho we went up. I just could not warm to him after that .

Hopefully who ever comes in gets us playing some nice football and winning football

Oct 5, 2013
Like everyone else, I'll support him right from the beginning, and continue my support for as long as he continues to earn it.
It's up to a new manager to cultivate and maintain the support not only of the players and club staff, but also of the paying customers, the fans.

JannerinCardiff

♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
So if it turns out that Ian Holloway is picked by our board as the best man for the job... are we still going to get behind him in a bid to bounce straight back to L1???

:whistle:

Sep 18, 2004
West in East Anglia
Ian Holloway may be a controversial candidate, but he can attract players to the club. Maybe he wants to rectify a mistake, or make amends, for a career move which didn't work out for him in quite the way he thought it would. If he does the job i will support him.

For that matter I will support anybody who takes the job on. But I will reserve the right to criticise in a positive way.

Oct 16, 2016
At the end of the new managers tenure there will be a huge divide and ‘rift’ between fans, that’s football, that’s life..

As for getting behind the fella/ woman who takes the helm that obviously goes without saying, why wouldn’t you?

Apr 29, 2016
PAFC Norfolk":1bw820a3 said:
Ian Holloway may be a controversial candidate, but he can attract players to the club. Maybe he wants to rectify a mistake, or make amends, for a career move which didn't work out for him in quite the way he thought it would. If he does the job i will support him.

For that matter I will support anybody who takes the job on. But I will reserve the right to criticise in a positive way.

What makes you think that he can attract players to the club?

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
PAFC Norfolk":ii1l4xtl said:

pretty much how i feel.praise and criticism where due to whoever takes over.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
It would be interesting to see a few of our serial Adams critics saying who they think we should appoint as our new manager.

A difficult job for our Board but let’s hope they get it right.

I don’t want Holloway but, if he was appointed, I would support their decision.

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
Definitely, think Lowe would be a great appointment!
I see that they're going with a 3 year deal and not 5, far more sensible!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
r4h4al":1pnlv68d said:

I missed that.

Sep 25, 2010
I will certainly get behind the manager. Definitely

As long as it is not Hollowords

JannerinCardiff

♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
IJN":3do4gmiy said:
r4h4al":3do4gmiy said:

I missed that.

News to me as well..