Fylde Goalie? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Fylde Goalie?

Jan 19, 2019
I would cherry pick a few Fylde players - they are a decent side. I would also look at Salfords squad and Solihull Moors. There are gems to be polished in those squads.
However Salford are a rich ambitious club and would more than likely send us packing.

Voice of Reason

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 30, 2004
We cant afford anyone from Salford.

If rumours are to be believed, their centre forward was earning nearly double at Salford to what he was receiving at Aberdeen!

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
The original story came from HITC Sport who have a hit and miss track record.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Voice_of_Reason":22qekfrv said:
We cant afford anyone from Salford.

If rumours are to be believed, their centre forward was earning nearly double at Salford to what he was receiving at Aberdeen!

Adam Rooney that is and he on £4K a week :shock:

Dec 3, 2005
I don't understand the logic of 'maybe' signing players, when we do ot have a Manager.

The new Manager may well not like or want any player signed by the Club between now and his/her oppointment.

Jul 29, 2016
Brussels, Belgium
The article says there are 5 clubs interested. Barnsley (!), Bristol Rovers etc. I don't think he'd come to Argyle in League 2. Face up guys we are a small Club, with no money and no manager and we (the on-line fans) are running around like headless chickens. The site is full of "what-ifs" and "maybes". All we can do is wait until the Chairman makes a decision, probably in the old Argyle way and we'll finish up with a left-over manager and the same for players; as per usual. I'm not reading any more crap until something formal is issued by the Club.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Pafcineurope":h81q3pdw said:
The article says there are 5 clubs interested. Barnsley (!), Bristol Rovers etc. I don't think he'd come to Argyle in League 2. Face up guys we are a small Club, with no money and no manager and we (the on-line fans) are running around like headless chickens. The site is full of "what-ifs" and "maybes". All we can do is wait until the Chairman makes a decision, probably in the old Argyle way and we'll finish up with a left-over manager and the same for players; as per usual. I'm not reading any more crap until something formal is issued by the Club.

Not likely to be first team goalie at Barnsley or Bristol Rovers is he?
We also have a recent record of actualy paying our players!
At his age he might (I hope!) want to be first choice keeper in a league team.
Kyle gets (got) lots of stick for lack of league experience.
This guy has played 2 career league games.
Let's wait and see, I'm not getting overexcited but I'm not dissing the possible signing either. :scarf:

Apr 29, 2016
German Shepherd":1w7c0063 said:
Fylde are my local non league team & I watch them a few times a season. He is a decent keeper & would be a good acquisition.

Good enough for a number one keeper?