Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
I can.

He’s after a safe and stable platform to improve and implement his vision and style of play.

If Bury had that then no doubt he would stay but they don’t and the club is struggling.

He’s a wee gem of a manager.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Steve Evans":gg6vf5v4 said:
i can't see him joining us.he is bury through and through.

Although he's applied for the job and had been interviewed?

Apr 4, 2015
I think he's using us to get a better deal at bury personally. I can't see any reason why he fits us at all. Coughlan or Holloway for me, preferably Coughlan but Holloway will make things interesting and will possibly attract a better player through his connections.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
freddie2greens":1gg5p9te said:
I think he's using us to get a better deal at bury personally. I can't see any reason why he fits us at all. Coughlan or Holloway for me, preferably Coughlan but Holloway will make things interesting and will possibly attract a better player through his connections.

A better deal at a club that's going bust?

Mar 23, 2008
freddie2greens":25121rgs said:
If and it is an if, Bury got a new owner in 6-12 months time and Lowe is with us, what then? The devil is in the detail regarding this story, has he had talks or an interview? Talks suggests Ts and Cs whereas an interview is of course more generic.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
GTTB Resurgam":29kg794u said:
Be interesting to know if he applied or he's the clubs specific target.

Whichever Bury must have agreed to let him talk. The club is in very serious financial trouble with court looming on Wednesday. If he comes, expect he might bring a few of his players too.

Was Chris Billy the last player we signed from Gigg Lane? Not counting Nardiello as he only played few minutes for us.

Mar 23, 2008
cheshiregreen":am6kloj9 said:
GTTB Resurgam":am6kloj9 said:

Whichever Bury must have agreed to let him talk. The club is in very serious financial trouble with court looming on Wednesday. If he comes, expect he might bring a few of his players too.

Was Chris Billy the last player we signed from Gigg Lane? Not counting Nardiello as he only played few minutes for us.
We signed Billy from Huddersfield and sold him to Bury when Warnock was there if I remember correctly.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Deacster":3u9tbi0y said:
cheshiregreen":3u9tbi0y said:
GTTB Resurgam":3u9tbi0y said:

We signed Billy from Huddersfield and sold him to Bury when Warnock was there if I remember correctly.

Just checked the bible GoS. You're right he joined from Huddersfield but moved to Notts county before joining Bury.

So no idea when we last brought a player from Bury (Nardiello still excluded :D )

Kevin Gollop

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Sep 24, 2003
Plymouth
cheshiregreen":28oylfar said:

We had Tope Obadeyi on loan from them a few years back

May 8, 2011
If he applied for the job he must be desperate to leave Bury.
Isn’t the normal protocol for Argyle to ask permission to speak to Lowe, then for Bury to say they reluctantly agreed or refused the approach.

Jul 12, 2016
If he is deemed the best candidate by SH then so be it. Any appointment will be a gamble. Interestingly I notice Adams name has not been mentioned as being favourite for any of the vacancies.

Status
Not open for further replies.