We are favourites to win promotion

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
We are already the clear favourites to win promotion from League Two next season with odds of 2/1 from Sky Bet.

And favourites to win League Two as Champions with odds of 8/1.

This is in despite of having no manager or even a team. The pressure will be on.

Jan 19, 2019
All depends on who we choose as manager Ian. I've said on other posts that it is a critical appointment, if we just join the merry go round and pick someone off the bookies short list then I fear we will be asking for trouble.
We need someone who is proactive, progressive, hungry for the fight, tactically astute, and have a plan C let alone A and B.

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Can`t wait to see our odds when we have a manager and a team. :twisted:

Jul 29, 2016
Brussels, Belgium
Brussels Bureaucrat":3jswyxct said:
Wouldn't be surprised if Salford are up there if they go up.

If Salford go up then they'll be agood bet. Which part of Brussels are you in? I'm in Evere, when not in Sluis in our caravan..
(Merv Plummer).

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
Shankster":1kh6ysbt said:
Very odd considering we don’t know who the players will be

Maybe that’s the reason we’re favourites. If they don’t know how good we’ll be, it would be silly to give us a good price.

Mar 23, 2019
2/1 Favs for us to come straight back up....

Lets hope we live up to this and get out of this dogsh*t league at the first time of asking.

Huge summer ahead......

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
I take no comfort out of that prediction.

Once we have a manager in place, work out who is retained, released and lined up to be signed then maybe we can reassess but right now we are headless with a squad that are likely to be spilt up and all but sure to be losing our best 2 players.

Brussels Bureaucrat

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Jun 16, 2017
Ixelles/The City of Plymouth
Pafcineurope":10ueawdz said:
Brussels Bureaucrat":10ueawdz said:
Wouldn't be surprised if Salford are up there if they go up.

If Salford go up then they'll be agood bet. Which part of Brussels are you in? I'm in Evere, when not in Sluis in our caravan..
(Merv Plummer).

I'm in Plymouth at the moment! I've been here for the last week actually. I live just round the corner from Luxembourg station when I'm in Brussels.

Dec 3, 2005
LOL How can we be favorites - NO Manager - No Team!

They just want your money these betting people.

When we have a Manager and Players and other teams have as well then you can make a sensible forecast.

Aug 4, 2011
We get the same questions each time there is a betting or odds related thread. The bookies will set their odds based on either the anticipated amount of money to be placed or the actual amount of money being placed. At this stage those odds have no reflection on expected finishing position but more to do with expected volume of money