Votes: 26 11.4%

• Total voters

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
So if Adams does actually go, who do you think would make a decent replacement?

Fantasy appointment for me would be Gary Johnson but I think he’s having to much fun at Torquay to leave.

Sensible appointment would probably be Keith Hill, he’s unattached and has history with the Club.

Most realistic appointment, because we would have spent a lot of money on the Grandstand and releasing Adams, would be Paul Wotton.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Adam":wgswcxcw said:
So if Adams does actually go, who do you think would make a decent replacement?

Fantasy appointment for me would be Gary Johnson but I think he’s having to much fun at Torquay to leave.

Sensible appointment would probably be Keith Hill, he’s unattached and has history with the Club.

Most realistic appointment, because we would have spent a lot of money on the Grandstand and releasing Adams, would be Paul Wotton.

Isn't the ex-Yeovil guy a Janner?
(Darren Way)

They beat us easily in pre-season.

Jun 24, 2008
Sol Campbell.

Problem is he signed an 18 month deal when taking over. I would be okay with Holloway,

May 22, 2006
Under no circumstances must we let Paul Wotton anywhere near the manager's job.

Keith Hill sounds a good shout.

Holloway and Warnock have been mentioned but the former looks like he's done with management and the latter's stock is still too high.

Whatever we do, I'd like to see a return to the recruitment processes that brought Friio, Larrieu and Bolasie to the club. Stop looking at Prem loanees and lower-league plodders and start thinking outside the box.

vibratingspider

Joined 1996
Jam First
Oct 1, 2006
What has Wotton done since retiring as a player to be worthy of giving a shot?
I'm too depressed to even think about a replacement to be honest.
Appleton? Coughlan? Holloway? I just want Adams gone, at the moment I'd take the manager of my local Wilkos over that prat!

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
GreenGoblin":mgena90c said:
No way Keith Hill. We need someone who is progressive, forward thinking, proactive and engaging.

Fair point, though i’d take a 1-0 win all season long if it meant getting out of League 2.

Feb 23, 2008
I just raised the possibility of Gary Johnson on another thread. :D

Maybe Ollie, Evans at a push, depends who is out of work still as a lot of teams I believe will have a clear out but i reckon Johnson would be a good fit due to his knowledge of lower league football and his links to Bristol City.

David Friio's mate

✅ Evergreen
Apr 8, 2019
There's no chance they'll offer it to Wotton.

I'd like to see us a bit more expansive and ambitious with the search - are there any foreign managers who'd give it a go, for example.

At the moment I just want to see Adams and his awful, negative, God complex attitude out of my club. What's next can wait until after that.

Mar 23, 2008
Would be great to see a left field appointment, someone like Stendal at Barnsley. A Klopp disciple would be very exciting!