🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
I never met David but I can recall his accident, which made local paper headlines at the time. He was friends of a late friend of mine, who was also a chef in Cornwall, who became a tetraplegic following a diving accident in a hotel swimming pool. I hope that David proves successful in achieving the award.

Quintrell_Green":1m76r28z said:
I never met David but I can recall his accident, which made local paper headlines at the time. He was friends of a late friend of mine, who was also a chef in Cornwall, who became a tetraplegic following a diving accident in a hotel swimming pool. I hope that David proves successful in achieving the award.

Thank you to everyone who may have voted for me so far! Needless, to say please keep the votes coming.

"Quintrell_Green" I am sure we have probably met previously as a couple of others and I were some of the youngest ones who used to go with many others from Newquay on the train to watch Argyle in the 70's. In turn had there been any trouble back back in the bad days we used to get off the train at Quintrell Downs train station to avoid Newquay's finest constabulary.

There was a nice ex Policeman from Newquay who I met by chance at the recent Paul Mariner, Billy Rafferty do and on Tony Waiters table. We discussed various things Newquay and Argyle related. In turn I told him about the time I became a 'Man' down at Trenance Gardens with an Italian student. The girl was apparently staying at the Chief Inspectors house!

Your friend who mention was dear Richard Clark who as you maybe aware broke his neck diving off the springboard board at Bedruthan Steps hotels swimming pool while training to be a chef at Camborne College. Ironically, our family used to live below the Bedruthan Steps hotel and my Father very sadly drowned in their swimming pool. In turn I later worked at Bedruthan for a summer season.

Richard's Father like my own was in the RAF so we had many things in common. After my accident he came to visit me and we became great friends with him showing some of the ways to live as a tetraplegic. When Richard sadly passed away John Richard's brother ask to do his eulogy, which had me in tears for many days but amused many in the end with various anecdotes.

As a footnote if you PM me your address I will send you a copy of my book with various other things mentions Richard.

ChepstowGreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
♣️ SWAG Member
Jade Berrow 23/24
May 1, 2006
Good luck Dave, voted! :scarf:

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
Done, good luck Dave!

D

Darren Stoneman

Have voted for you, I have never met you however your story of guts and determination and the refusal to be beaten is a great blueprint for a successful football team,

Good luck Cornwall’s champion

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003