last away day at Accrington Stanley! | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

last away day at Accrington Stanley!

Mar 16, 2019
Despite the recent results and a feeling of negativity that seems to prevail! Forget it we need a big Green Army turnout at Accrington to give as much support to the team as we can! IT AIN'T OVER TILL THE FAT LADY SINGS! Keep hoping that we can stay up! :scarf: :scarf:

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Greenexile":hl02mqpn said:
Despite the recent results and a feeling of negativity that seems to prevail! Forget it we need a big Green Army turnout at Accrington to give as much support to the team as we can! IT AIN'T OVER TILL THE FAT LADY SINGS! Keep hoping that we can stay up! :scarf: :scarf:

Totally agree. The boys need our support, I hope the Green Army turn up in their droves.. :scarf:

Oct 16, 2016
Yes, but tbf I watched 20 mins of the Sunderland away match. Lots of social masturbation and conviviality ensued, the football was shocking too...

R

rdr123

Greenexile":113c691p said:
We need to turn Accrington Stanley into a home game atmosphere for us! Come on you Greens!

That went well last time :doh: down to the players now.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Martin_Brock":hqxubdgt said:
I'll be there. Weather forecast looks shocking!

M
If it rains much then the match will probably be off - their ground is a bog in the winter. Looked pretty poor on TV the other day.

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
We shall be there with a full coach of Senior Greens and friends, come on lads you can do it. Green Army

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
It’s pay on the gate, c’mon Green Army mobilise and take over their stadium and make it a home game!! :scarf: :scarf:

Jun 4, 2016
Safe travels and a big salute to all making the trip today in what I understand is going to be gash weather for the the western UK. I'm in Los Angeles so it will be all done and dusted by the time I get up. A result coupled with a Wycombe helping hand will set up a cruncher at home park for next week!

Leo's Grandad

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 18, 2011
Sunny Plymouth
Good Luck to everyone today - I think we're going to need it.
COYG :scarf:

German Shepherd

🚑 Steve Hooper
Oct 2, 2009
Fulwood Lancs
Just started to rain in Preston. Been on/off all morning but not lashing it down....yet. My garden would easily pass a pitch inspection at the moment. :thumbup: