Scunny tickets | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Scunny tickets

Monster Green

Cream First
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jan 12, 2007
Plymouth
Just looking at getting tickets for the match - they're selling well as to be expected.

Any ideas when other blocks are usually opened? Don't fancy sitting where the availability currently is that's all

Monster Green

Cream First
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jan 12, 2007
Plymouth
Just had a look. Not many left now. Also noticed the family bit has been closed? Or have they literally sold all those tickets? Got mine for block 1 Friday night.

Mar 7, 2006
On secondment in Kent
Hopefully the crowd will be advantageous to the team. With the current predicament I’m not so sure it will be. Hopefully everyone is behind the team for 90mins+ and then bent their frustrations. I wondered if the club would do a cheap ticket deal to fill the stands but imagine it wouldn’t be a great advert for any new supporters both on and off the pitch.

I remember the end of last season when there was an outside chance of promotion at Gillingham and that away crowd was more interested in berating Gary Miller than pushing the team forward. This season is a while different matter!

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
I wonder how many of the extra attendees on Saturday will be there primarily for a bit of 'rubbernecking' (like those who slow down to have a look at a car crash) as the inevitable disaster of relegation and the toxic aftermath at full time unfolds? :problem:

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
Do they keep the bars open during the game?

Think I'd rather stick under the concourse with the taps than watch more of that poo.

Mar 10, 2017
Ipplepen
Looks like ticket prices have been increased to cover for extra policing ? Already got my tickets. Is there any chance the game could be shown by sky ?

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
Ipplepen green":24n807zn said:
Looks like ticket prices have been increased to cover for extra policing ? Already got my tickets. Is there any chance the game could be shown by sky ?

I wouldn’t have though we are in a position to offer them the necessary camera positions while the Grandstand is a construction site. Plus, they will probably be more interested in Sunderland.

Monster Green

Cream First
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jan 12, 2007
Plymouth
Tix are dear. £24 plus add ons. Worth it tho. Need to get behind them. Forget any beef with Adams. Get behind the team. After we can let him know how we feel!

Mar 17, 2018
Plymouth
Bought tickets a couple of weeks ago and now not sure - OH doesn't want to go (totally fed up with DA & team), kids don't want to go (why go & watch the team lose) and whilst I want to go and support the Greens (call me a dreamer), I really don't want Argyle to go a goal down and for the whole shebang to become toxic and aggressive. The behaviour at the end of yesterday's game was shameful; much as I now think that DA (and probably many of the first team) have to go, beyond football they are fellow human beings. Might have to stay home and re-arrange our programme collection... :sigh:

Monster Green

Cream First
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jan 12, 2007
Plymouth
GoGoGreen":vd9o44q8 said:
Bought tickets a couple of weeks ago and now not sure - OH doesn't want to go (totally fed up with DA & team), kids don't want to go (why go & watch the team lose) and whilst I want to go and support the Greens (call me a dreamer), I really don't want Argyle to go a goal down and for the whole shebang to become toxic and aggressive. The behaviour at the end of yesterday's game was shameful; much as I now think that DA (and probably many of the first team) have to go, beyond football they are fellow human beings. Might have to stay home and re-arrange our programme collection... :sigh:

There'll be many thousands of fellow Greens with you in the ground on Saturday - all would have regretted not going if we manage to pull the rabbit out of the hat. Get your ticket mate - you're a Green, you know you should be there. Be quick tho - not many tickets left!

Aug 4, 2011
SwimWithTheTide":22d8t4r2 said:
Do they keep the bars open during the game?

Think I'd rather stick under the concourse with the taps than watch more of that sh1te.
No but you could buy a couple at half time and watch the game underneath. They turn it off with 10 mins to go