This site. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

This site.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
On Easter Monday after we played Barnsley, we had more viewers on line than we did on the evening of us beating Newport 6-1 to confirm promotion. :facepalm: :clap:

You can draw what conclusion you want from that FACT!

Thanks for your support as always.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
IJN":qgbokrea said:
On Easter Monday after we played Barnsley, we had more viewers on line than we did on the evening of us beating Newport 6-1 to confirm promotion. :facepalm: :clap:

We’re a bunch of moaners clearly.. :lol:

May 22, 2006
Conclusion goes no further than "no sh!t Sherlock".

The internet is powered by negativity. Bad news gets more clicks, tweets, instagrams and online rants. Twas always thus.

Mar 14, 2009
My worry about this site is the nastiness.

I mean who cares what camp your in. We support the same team and it’s just an opinion.

Emotions are getting ramped up, understandably, and if we stay up or go down l feel there will be a backlash from whoever feels justified with their opinion.

I’m glad this site is getting the numbers, but l just don’t understand why there is so much anger towards other fans who share opposing view points about our manager. I couldn’t care less if people think lm right or wrong. It doesn’t matter. I’m just one of many thousands upon thousands who support this club so lm insignificant in the general scheme.

Supporting this club, that’s why we are here. It’s a great site to help increase that support. Unfortunately, at times just seems we are at loggerheads when it’s pretty simple and easy to be nice to people.

Maybe lm just a wishful thinker but ld like to think sites like this should help to unite the fan base, not divide it.

Sorry if this is an inappropriate post for this thread.

demportdave

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
IJN":2pxgdtiv said:

I suspect you know why but you still posted that FACT anyway; maybe it also says something about you that you posted this piece of trivia.

I believe here was genuine shock to see how bad we were in comparison to Barnsley and an awful lot of anger and frustration.

Perhaps it had finally dawned on the last of the Adams sycophants, who hitherto had held him totally blameless for our dire predicament, that we are going to be relegated and whilst their are other factors, by far and away the single biggest factor is Adams himself.

He can no longer use the budget, that was a creditable reason for not competing for a Play-off place. It’s certainly not an excuse for relegation, particularly when there is the better part of £10K going out on the wages every week of the 5 or 6 players who have no realistic chance of actually playing a game.

The decision to give him total power along with a 5-year contract has got to rank as one of the worst decisions ever taken by an Argyle Board.

Mar 14, 2009
Lundan Cabbie":njdxgjwh said:
In the past you could get in, comment and leave. Nooooow iiiiit issss soooooo sloooooow betweeeen pages ;)

Actually glad you raised this. Do they know there is an issue?

I don’t have one on my iPad but in my laptop the lag you get after 10 mins is crazy and it often results in a crashed or freeze.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I’m running several machines at the moment to keep a track over several browsers and nothing of this my end.

All very speedy and nippy my end.

Strange???!?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
demportdave":dzwi2zry said:
IJN":dzwi2zry said:

I suspect you know why but you still posted that FACT anyway; maybe it also says something about you that you posted this piece of trivia.

I believe here was genuine shock to see how bad we were in comparison to Barnsley and an awful lot of anger and frustration

Nope, sorry, read that four times and haven’t a clue! :crazy:

Mar 14, 2009
IJN":m2d0oycf said:
I’m running several machines at the moment to keep a track over several browsers and nothing of this my end.

All very speedy and nippy my end.

Strange???!?

Well both run off same WiFi.

Explorer and windows 10 off my laptop.

Safari on my iPad.

I didn’t mention it because l thought it’s just “one of those things” but it’s happened a couple of times.

I’ve started to type (one of my long essays as people would say) and it gets slower and slower as you wait for it to catch up with the lag. Then it starts to freeze a bit and then freezes completely. Doesn’t happen straight away, just after about 10 mins or so.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Ok thanks for that.

I'm hoping it's something local your end, but no doubt others will be in if it's a problem.

Mar 17, 2018
Plymouth
Sharing is caring! Yes, Pasoti activity increases with lost games, negative feelings etc and yes, there is some nastiness that goes beyond 'banter', but I for one am always interested in what others are thinking (even if I don't agree) and generally feel that we're all in it together. There were 10,000+ at Home Park on Monday hoping for a miracle - the Green Army hasn't given up even if the team have their heads down, the dressing room is 'lost' and DA is on the road to nowhere..... Who said being an Argyle fan was easy?! COYG!

Mar 23, 2008
Metal_Green_Mickey":3d85msvn said:

I mean who cares what camp your in. We support the same team and it’s just an opinion.

Emotions are getting ramped up, understandably, and if we stay up or go down l feel there will be a backlash from whoever feels justified with their opinion.

I’m glad this site is getting the numbers, but l just don’t understand why there is so much anger towards other fans who share opposing view points about our manager. I couldn’t care less if people think lm right or wrong. It doesn’t matter. I’m just one of many thousands upon thousands who support this club so lm insignificant in the general scheme.

Supporting this club, that’s why we are here. It’s a great site to help increase that support. Unfortunately, at times just seems we are at loggerheads when it’s pretty simple and easy to be nice to people.

Maybe lm just a wishful thinker but ld like to think sites like this should help to unite the fan base, not divide it.

I think Adams is to Argyle what Brexit is to the Country, very divisive in terms of opinion. It's very hard to move forwards with anything if the majority are not behind it, so I think as long as we have the same manager in charge the situation will continue unfortunately.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Metal_Green_Mickey":1fquy5jt said:

Totally agree with you there MGM.. :thumbup: