Score Predictions vs Accy | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Score Predictions vs Accy

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
Blimey, this is a tough one to call. Two sides in absolutely abysmal form with so much to play for - it can only be set up for one helluva a tense, nervy encounter. I can see DA going ultra-defensive (no change there, then) in order to grab a point and then hope for a win in the last game. Doesn't look like Lapado is going to be available and Taylor fills me with absolutely no confidence upfront. With the 'defence' still an utter shambles I can only see this one ending badly. 2-0 loss. :sad:

Jul 15, 2011
Plymouth
Heck, I'm terrified already and it's only Tuesday!
I think it'll be 1-1 but only if we score first. But if Accy get the first goal I can't see us equalising. Horrible, scruffy match that I would love to win with a fluke in the last minute. I can but dream.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
We have reasonable record there.

Great memories of the 2012 hail storm when Larrieu was in goal and a remarkable 4-0 win. Craig Tanner nicking winner in the last promotion season, but losing from a winning position the season before that when Mellor conceded a late penalty and a 2-1 defeat saw us the slide to the play off places and a disappointing Wembley experience.

Of those, on current form, the latter seems the likeliest to occur as we throw away a lead to leave everything riding on the final day.

:roll:

Dec 3, 2005
I know Accy are not Barnsley - but if Argyle play like they did on Saturday it will end in defeat.

They must go for the win, every player must put 100% into the 90+ minutes - if they dont well only one outcome.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
2-0 Stanley for me too.

We're shot. The only positive I can see is that we've pulled out results when I've least expected it before. Notably after that Oxford away game.

This feels different though, and we all know we don't finish seasons well OR win the really big games.

Feb 15, 2005
With the Wimbledon at home against Wycombe then we may be in the bottom 4 come Saturday night. I think we need to get something from this game or the Scunny game is going to be nerve racking.

Sep 6, 2006
buck197":2b407o77 said:
With the Wimbledon at home against Wycombe then we may be in the bottom 4 come Saturday night. I think we need to get something from this game or the Scunny game is going to be nerve racking.

If we dont get anything I reckon we are probably down anyway unless Wimbledon slip up and they have been in pretty good form.I think we can beat Scunthorpe but not confident of avoiding defeat at Accy with our away form and defence.

R

rdr123

2-0 Loss. We look a shambles, never seen an Argyle defence look so terrible. Adam's has lost the dressing room and many of the fans backing. Ladapo and Adam's have obviously had words which is great when there is 2 games to go and we are fighting for our lives in league 1. Worrying times for the club :sad:

May 26, 2015
Got a horrible feeling that it will be Stanley 1 Argyle 0. I pray to God that I am wrong, because this is a must win game.