19/20 Season Tickets | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

19/20 Season Tickets

R

rdr123

I've had a season ticket for quite a few seasons now but this season has just been something else. Luckily me and the group of mates I sit with go for lunch before the game and that has turned out to be the highlight of our Saturday due to the dismal performances we have seen at Home Park.

£395 for an 'early bird' adult season ticket!

I know it is good to put money into the club and they are trying to entice the younger audience by making it more affordable for them but the for the best part of £400 it is going to be a struggle to justify the price tag with how terrible the football has been this year.

We must have one of the most expensive League 1 season tickets and if the worst happens then surely they cannot charge this for League 2 football?

All I know is that I would like to see a change of manager and the sort of players we are going to sign before I part with my money, but unfortunately I could be waiting a long time.

Dec 29, 2011
Yes I agree the adult season tickets do seem overpriced now, as there is a significant chance we could be in a lower league next year .Clubs like Luton have given 2 prices dependant on what league they will be in next year .Surely if we do go down Argyle will at least extend the early bird offer,otherwise I cannot see a rush on sales after May 14th .

R

rdr123

The Night Riveria":1xzpa6l8 said:
Yes I agree the adult season tickets do seem overpriced now, as there is a significant chance we could be in a lower league next year .Clubs like Luton have given 2 prices dependant on what league they will be in next year .Surely if we do go down Argyle will at least extend the early bird offer,otherwise I cannot see a rush on sales after May 14th .

Glad I'm not the only one that thinks they are now overpriced. It works out at just under £5 cheaper per game than if you turn up on the day and pay. This isn't enough of a saving for a team that thinks the season starts in January and ends in March!

Apr 22, 2019
On a slightly different note I was astonished to see the price of match day tickets at Argyle.
I usually have rugby commitments on Saturdays but a few weeks ago thought about coming down to see the Bristol Rovers game. The cheapest tickets were £26/27 plus transaction fees and I assumed the cost was high as it was a derby game. However, when I looked at the site prior to the Barnsley game the price was the same.
Several Premiership teams have cheaper tickets!
Surely, the pricing is wrong given the standard of football and must be affecting attendances?

Mar 23, 2019
How can the club seriously justify charging so much?

They're one of the most expensive tickets in the whole of League 1 & 2.

The standard of football is appalling!

Cheaper tickets = More fans and Better atmosphere.

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
I’d be interested to see what %age of total revenue is assigned to the playing budget and how it compares to other teams.
Can’t seem to find where it says prices for ST in division 4? :greensmile:

Feb 12, 2019
Plymouth
The club have obviously released the ticket prices far too early assuming we were safe at the time of release. Things have changed alot since then with no wins in 7!
If we do go down they HAVE TO reduce the price and give a partial refund to people that have already purchased. I Probably won't be renewing mine!

Apr 9, 2011
Thats a fair point. Am sure the club didn't price the tickets on us being relegated a tier. Questions should be asked about this & answers given BEFORE the early bird runs out. Still very much 50 50 to renew mine

Feb 13, 2004
Not where I should be.
When you consider that Exeter City season tickets are apparently £290 and that's not an early bird deal, and they could be playing in L1 next season...

I find it incredulous that Argyle think £395 let alone £441 is value for money.

I am seriously wrestling with my conscience as to what to do next season. It's just shy of £1000 for us as a family, then couple that with player sponsorship, food and drink and I reckon I could have a much more enjoyable experience at Tiverton Town/Taunton Town. It's a big chunk of money for a club that's becoming increasingly corporate and alienating its core support.

Anyone know how the Pioneer sales are going?

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
i have already bought mine and don't regret it.however,when our relegation is confirmed I would like derek to be honourable and resign without any pay off.
As the opening post,i meet up at my brothers house at about 1 PM,he lives two minutes walking distance away,my brother from Wiltshire comes down for every Saturday match,one of my nephews is also there with his teenage son,we have a televised match to watch,light refreshments and then we suffer the usually inept football at home park.'Tas been a very depressing season with the highlight being with my relatives pre-match. :sigh:

Midsomer Green

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 14, 2015
Midsomer Norton, Naperville Chicago
By way of comparison a season ticket at Ashton Gate in the South Stand will cost you £355 next season and a slim chance that you could be watching Premiership football for that!

Oct 16, 2016
It’s really weird, earlier in the season when I mentioned the cost of an ST it was roundly suggested that it was good value for money et al, now it’s expensive?

£300 tops for an adult ST, that’s reasonable imo

Midsomer Green

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 14, 2015
Midsomer Norton, Naperville Chicago
Midsomer Green":3cq9hrhc said:
By way of comparison a season ticket at Ashton Gate in the South Stand will cost you £355 next season and a slim chance that you could be watching Premiership football for that!

And under 12’s for £99 including a free replica shirt.

C

Cult Of Personality

Midsomer Green":j1vn3lsf said:

Did not know that. 395 is just to much also the lack of payment plan details out to help fans be able to afford it is shocking. But its Micheal Dunsford in charge no wonder us fans are starting to get ripped off