• Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Derek Adams at Senior Greens

Ken Beale

ā™£ļø PACSA Member
ā™£ļø Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
Hi all guest speaker at Senior Greens this Thursday is team manager Derek Adams

Meeting will start at 2pm in the Green Taverners Marquee

Its our annual end of season buffet and its strictly for members only so please bring along your membership cards

Sep 6, 2006
Ken Beale":1etg8ziv said:
Hi all guest speaker at Senior Greens this Thursday is team manager Derek Adams

Meeting will start at 2pm in the Green Taverners Marquee

Its our annual end of season buffet and its strictly for members only so please bring along your membership cards

Well THIS should be interesting!! Will any of the old boys ask him to resign? Please.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Members only.

Plus your YNWA scarf might give the game away.

Oct 16, 2016
I hope that there are constructive but strong questions asked of him, remember nice seats and shiny stands arenā€™t what your uncle/ dad etc first took you to see, they took you to the stadium to watch the chaps in the football strips, at the time you may have been treated to a hot Bovril and you wouldnā€™t have cared about the standard of refreshments or how comfy your bum was

up the line

šŸš‘ Steve Hooper
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Shankster":2m0z77h9 said:
I hope that there are constructive but strong questions asked of him, remember nice seats and shiny stands arenā€™t what your uncle/ dad etc first took you to see, they took you to the stadium to watch the chaps in the football strips, at the time you may have been treated to a hot Bovril and you wouldnā€™t have cared about the standard of refreshments or how comfy your bum was

Oh come off it. As long as we stick it to Morecambe and the Ferrero Roche comes in a neat pyramid who cares if Adams is still playing a back 7 and telling us all we aren't worthy of questioning his immense football mind.
Remember having 3 sides has put us at a huge disadvantage to the likes of Accrington with their huge 4 sided Maracana sized ground

May 16, 2016
up_the_line":290c3aul said:
Shankster":290c3aul said:

Oh come off it. As long as we stick it to Morecambe and the Ferrero Roche comes in a neat pyramid who cares if Adams is still playing a back 7 and telling us all we aren't worthy of questioning his immense football mind.
Remember having 3 sides has put us at a huge disadvantage to the likes of Accrington with their huge 4 sided Maracana sized ground

Can't wait to see his reaction when you say that to him !

May 16, 2016
Shankster":3vtevuia said:

You still haven't decided which one of the Likely Lads you are yet ?

Mar 14, 2009
I would love to know why after last season, he decided that CBā€™s with no pace was the way to go this season.

I could go, but l wonā€™t. Just listening to him would annoy the hell out of me. Iā€™m sure he is a nice bloke like everyone who has met him says but when l watched the way Barnsley played football yesterday and the way we played we are a million miles apart that even if we gave him a significant budget l donā€™t think we would play anything like that.

Tony Pastyman

ā™£ļø Senior Greens
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Mar 1, 2008
Not able to go on Thursday but I would have asked the question:
What do you mean when you say that, They (the fans) have had 3 years of over success at the football club. Over success what the hell is that?

demportdave

šŸŒ Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
Tony Pastyman":wq9uajje said:
Not able to go on Thursday but I would have asked the question:
What do you mean when you say that, They (the fans) have had 3 years of over success at the football club. Over success what the hell is that?
Can someone also ask him about the promise he made at an early Fans Forum that he would "look after our club".

Despite how angry most of the fan base is with his dismal performance in leading us back to the 4th Division, now is not the time for inquests and recriminations, that can wait until after the last rites have been administered at the Scunthorpe game.

However, like all Argyle fans I will be very interested to hear his end of season report and hear his reasons and excuses for his own abject failure.

Having a new roof on the Grandstand and a lick of paint on the rest of it is sure to feature as is the bad luck of all those injury-prone journeyman constantly being injured; nobody could have seen that happening.

There will also be the budget of course and the fact that he could only have a squad of 25 senior pros.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
āœ… Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Sep 30, 2003
A new roof and lick of paint on the grandstand? All of these questions from people that canā€™t make it is unfortunate.