Team v Barnsley?

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Oct 31, 2010
The biggest game of the season and not a time to make wholesale changes, however Sarcevic needs to be dropped with Lameiras or Carey moving to the centre, Ladapo in the wide areas and Taylor up front.
Much will depend on Threlkeld being fit to play at right-back and Ness playing a second game in three days.

Letheren, Threlkeld/Smith-Brown, Edwards, Jones, Sawyer, Fox, Ness, Carey, Lameiras, Ladapo, Taylor.

Oct 14, 2015
Taylor up front?? What is this fixation with him?? Judged on this seasons performances heā€™s done absolutely nothing apart from give away free kicks and hasnā€™t scored for goodness knows how long.

Why would you drop the clubs top goal scorer??

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Oct 31, 2010
Welwyn Pilgrim":2v6phuvj said:
Taylor up front?? What is this fixation with him?? Judged on this seasons performances heā€™s done absolutely nothing apart from give away free kicks and hasnā€™t scored for goodness knows how long.

I haven't dropped the top goal scorer.

Dec 3, 2005
This as nothing to do with Adams and his thoughts, this is PASOTI members and THEIR team selection. :)

Sep 6, 2006
Welwyn Pilgrim":wqaghbsu said:
Sorry my mistake but I wouldnā€™t play Taylor and Adams has said it doesnā€™t work

And Adams keeps getting it wrong! I would go 442. Othetwise Ladapo will be isolated if Barnsley get a lot of possession.

Oct 22, 2018
PL2 3DQ":3n9f1zz7 said:
Welwyn Pilgrim":3n9f1zz7 said:

I haven't dropped the top goal scorer.

Didn't you know all our best players are on the bench !

Frank Butcher

šŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁓ó æšŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁓ó æšŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁓ó æšŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁓ó æšŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁓ó æšŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁓ó æ
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
PL2 3DQ":3ewehdui said:
The biggest game of the season and not a time to make wholesale changes, however Sarcevic needs to be dropped with Lameiras or Carey moving to the centre, Ladapo in the wide areas and Taylor up front.
Much will depend on Threlkeld being fit to play at right-back and Ness playing a second game in three days.

Letheren, Threlkeld/Smith-Brown, Edwards, Jones, Sawyer, Fox, Ness, Carey, Lameiras, Ladapo, Taylor.

Not surprisingly, given the other thread, thatā€™s exactly what I would do as well.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Was Oscar unfit to travel on Friday?
I donā€™t think he would have allowed the Gillingham player to nip in front of him for their first goal.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Oct 31, 2010
The antics on the touchline should be interesting because the Barnsley manager Stendel has a reputation for going over the top when celebrating a goal which has riled a few managers this season including Joey Barton. How will Adams react?

J

Jasonthegreeny

I really think we can get something today. Yes, the players need to go out and perform. However - I think today is going to be crucial for us to really get behind the team and not stop singing until the final whistle blows. I think the fans will be the deciding factor today.

Feb 26, 2012
Ivybridge
Welwyn Pilgrim":1s50iyd2 said:

We will have to disagree Terence :) Taylor needs to be in the team with or without Freddie. As I have said elsewhere team sport is about the sum of the parts not individuals...and what is the point of a 20 goal striker if the team gets relegated? We have phenomenally short memories and our best spell of football coincided with Taylor being in the team...Pasoti was in despair when he got injured last season. Taylor buys precious seconds with his hold up play which brings Carey and Lameiras into the game...Freddie can't head a ball to save his life... watch him today, he actively avoids heading the ball. It's one of the strangest things I've seen from a striker.

We also need Oscar on the pitch...I've lost track of what's happened to Songo'o, we need a scrapper out there today.

Princerock

ā™£ļø PASALB Member
Aug 14, 2011
Welwyn Pilgrim":1ymn18z1 said:

Worked for Gillingham at H/T ?