Season ticket renewal | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Season ticket renewal

After yesterday’s result I have decided not renew my season ticket if Argyle are relegated and D A remains in charge.I think we should also have a total clear out of all coaching staff etc. We need total new blood season after season no youth player has come through the system to play regularly

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
I truly hope Mr Adams is not here next season but I shall be renewing my season ticket regardless because Argyle is my club and will forever remain so.

Apr 5, 2008
Derek Adams WILL be in charge next season whatever happens.

It’s confirmed now anyway,if you go on the new stadium website they even say if you buy the pioneers season ticket package HEAD OF FOOTBALL Derek Adams will visit you at your table pre-match :facepalm:

So he is laughing whatever happens.

Aug 21, 2008
Plymouth
moles40":rzjse7x7 said:
Derek Adams WILL be in charge next season whatever happens.

It’s confirmed now anyway,if you go on the new stadium website they even say if you buy the pioneers season ticket package HEAD OF FOOTBALL Derek Adams will visit you at your table pre-match :facepalm:

So he is laughing whatever happens.

There's also some serious bullsh1t on the new stadium website including "Not only is this venue an impressive place to watch first class professional football......".

Obviously written by somebody who doesn't come to games.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
You obviously struggle with the concept of marketing David. :greensmile:

What would you write? 'The food is lovely but the football is poo'?

Oct 16, 2016
IJN":38q3zlun said:

What would you write? 'The food is lovely but the football is sh1te'?
Juxtaposition promotion is very fashionable at present, google Carlsberg, seems to work

Dec 3, 2005
IJN":29m1cppv said:

There are Advertising Standards i.e. your not allowed to mislead the Customer :)

Dazzy3000

✅ Evergreen
Dec 3, 2008
Phil50006":1wlvtyt7 said:
I decided months ago that after 42 seasons of supporting Argyle through thick and thin i am calling it a day.

Find these posts amusing. Over the last ten years we’ve seen some of the bleakest times in our history and spent a fair chunk of it in the bottom division, yet THIS season has made you want to give up after 42 years?

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
dazzy3000":2ijoiy7y said:
Phil50006":2ijoiy7y said:
I decided months ago that after 42 seasons of supporting Argyle through thick and thin i am calling it a day.

Find these posts amusing. Over the last ten years we’ve seen some of the bleakest times in our history and spent a fair chunk of it in the bottom division, yet THIS season has made you want to give up after 42 years?

Well it's the same for me. I'm very much picking and choosing games. I've seen far worse teams but I'm honestly completely alienated by the manager. Not only is his football cr4p but he's:
A. A complete hypocrite who lashes out at supporters, calling them yobs or armchair supporters if they dare question him. This from a man who has a history of yobbish behaviour as a manager, touchline bans, winding up the opposition and smacking his own players around
B. An self-agrandising egotist who will blame anything or anyone other than himself (including moss) and who recently has started chucking his own players under the bus as we slide down the table. Culminating in a smarmy, grinning spotlight interview which showed he really has no concerns if we go down or not (sacking means pay off and a new job won't be hard to get)
C. Served up a national humiliation at Wembley. Presumably his fans are looking forward to him defend for 70 minutes in a league 2 playoff final again sometime.
D. Has managed to get his mitts on almost every aspect of the day to day running of the club, like his own play thing and dispensing or isolating anyone but the most subservient yes men

So yes, it might not be the worst team Argyle has ever fielded but for more than just me the manager is a key factor in not really being that bothered about going and adding our support to essentially the Derek Adams Show

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
IJN":m7zc4puu said:

Ian, you would make one hell of a copywriter, I`d buy whatever you where pushing. :twisted:

Sep 21, 2003
Peverell
20% chance I'll renew if still league one, 0% chance if league two. ST holder 12 years. I think Adams will be here either way.

I had infinite patience with the dregs XI under Fletcher. He was a likeable man and his team did their best despite their limitations.

Adams doesn't have post-admin chaos to blame. Refused to play Lameiras at start of season despite our purple patch last year being largely influenced by that player. Keeps playing Ladapo upfront on his own away from home, despite him proving again and again that he's not the type of "back to goal" striker required when you're throwing ten men behind the ball. The endless last 20 minute spells where we retreat to our own penalty area, which most recently meant four points blobbed against Rovers and Blackpool. Miller getting a place in the team, and a new contract, despite being out of his depth in league two. The return of Wylde, the signings and disappearance of Ainsworth and Dyson. Macey being signed and played despite being poor. The insistence on repeatedly signing English and Scottish lower league journeymen with no regard to the foreign player market. The list goes on and on.

£395 is a total ripoff for what I imagine will be, at best, another half-season of watchable football. So many more things I could be doing that are better for my wallet, mood and blood pressure.