50/50 Barnsley. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

50/50 Barnsley.

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
Good afternoon all and welcome to your 50/50 brief. Well the tough games just keep on coming for the Greens. Barnsley are one of the top teams in the league but you can do it lads. Come on you Greens

The 50/50 team are always delighted when the prizes on offer in our half time draw get claimed. Well one young man certainly did just that recently. Darren Hutchinson won the cash prize at the Bristol Rovers match and here is what he said about his big win.

“My son Charlie and I have always supported the Green Army and I have been bringing him to Home Park for several years. We always buy the 50/50 tickets just in case and this time we actually won! I couldn’t believe it when our number was read out “0753” and even more shocked when we were told it was £919!!!! Thanks to 50/50 ticket seller Elaine. We decided to purchase a summerhouse for our garden, something for the whole family to enjoy and the fact it has only cost us a 50p ticket is just amazing. Thanks again to everyone at Home Park and of course the 50/50 lottery, we are looking forward to the next game”.

Darren and Charlie being presented with the 50/50 by Elaine who sold him the ticket.
cdKEohq.jpg

As many supporters know club legend and 50/50 Life President, Peter Hall, is now in a nursing home after a bad fall. I went to visit Peter again recently and was surprised to see him sitting up having his lunch with family members - daughter Georgina and son-in- law Neil. Although Peter is still not fully fit it was great to see him making some progress and the family hope to take him out in a wheelchair soon for a change of scenery. Peter asked me to pass on his good wishes to the Green Army. Keep up the good work my friend.

Peter on the mend we hope!
cMBSbUN.jpg

Another member from the lottery team was missing at the Charlton game as seller Fred has had a knee operation and won’t be able to attend any more games this season. The good news is he hopes to return fully fit for next season so get well soon Fred from all the team.

I'd also like to again mention the passing of our very dear pal and 50/50 seller, Jon Beynon. After a brave comeback against a stroke and a major heart operation, Jon died last week. Every single comment I've seen about Jon, whether it be on Facebook, Twitter or or Pasoti was 'what a nice and gentle man'. Not a bad epitaph is it? You will be sorely missed by ALL or the Green Army my friend, you really will.

47568275692_ebc697f27c_z.jpg

33743841388_a480d6d2f6_z.jpg

The prizes for Monday are:-

First prize – Cash prize

Second prize – A pair of match tickets plus a three course meal for the Scunthorpe game

Third prize – A home PAFC shirt of your size choice kindly donated by the Club Superstore

Fourth prize – Annual Family Membership to Hill Lane Tennis Club

Fifth prize – A pair of tickets for Plymouth Comedy Club’s brand new show on Saturday 27th April at Plymouth Athenaeum

========================================================================================
Barnsley chop anyone?
m128_1_LAMB%20-%20Barnsley%20Chops.jpg

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
Here are today's winning ticket numbers folks.

First prize £ 725 - ticket 3740
Second prize - ticket 2622
Third prize -- ticket 3751
Fourth prize -- ticket 1542
Fifth prize -- 2629

Many thanks as always supporters

Uncle Ken and the team