Welcome to the new Pasoti. MOBILE VERSION FIXED | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Welcome to the new Pasoti. MOBILE VERSION FIXED

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Hope you like it.

Months of work have gone into this one.

Nice, neat and clean with lost of information at the bottom of it.

The thumbs up isn't there yet, but a few other things got in the way for a minute.

Test test

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Wow, looks great. Even typing feels easier, for some reason...

No ads?

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Biggs":grm2qsay said:
Wow, looks great. Even typing feels easier, for some reason...

No ads?

No ads on the PC it seems but on my iPhone a very distracting Bet365 thing going on along the bottom which takes up a third of the screen if reading with the phone in landscape. Edited to add, which has now become Phones4U which appears to be closable.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I've got the opposite, full set of ads on my lap and the usual on my iPhone.

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
It really is the dogs dangly bits, impressive. :twisted:

Mar 6, 2011
London / Plymouth
Looks really smart - good effort to those involved!

Only slight bit of feedback - the posts with 'quotes' in of others posts seem in a much larger font..? Would be easier to follow threads if these were the same size, like the "old" Pasoti.

That said, some lovely new features!

fawlty

♣️ PASALB Member
Feb 1, 2012
Very impressive. Very modern. Like the table and fixtures at the bottom. Well done to everyone who were involved in creating the new format.
Fawlty
COYG

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Be interesting to se if tablets phones or pcs are being used

May 16, 2016
I switched to Desktop then back to Mobile and now it's all changed. Appears slicker with a modern look.

Minor observations are it's a bit more of a faff to get to the last post on a thread, can't do it directly from the front page as before.

The details of when a post was made dont appear on each post as before, unless its been edited. Who said what and when seemed to be important for some people.

I have to scroll the box to type in to the very top of my screen and can see only a few lines if I dont want to tap on an advert.

May 16, 2016
Guiri Green":1gsl92v8 said:
I switched to Desktop then back to Mobile and now it's all changed. Appears slicker with a modern look.

Minor observations are it's a bit more of a faff to get to the last post on a thread, can't do it directly from the front page as before.

The details of when a post was made dont appear on each post as before, unless its been edited. Who said what and when seemed to be important for some people.

I have to scroll the box to type in to the very top of my screen and can see only a few lines if I dont want to tap on an advert.

And you can't quote an individual post directly from the Thread, you have to create a post first, then scroll 'down / backwards' to find it at the bottom of the page.

All the stuff is back in the cupboard, but you have to look for it as it's not been put back where it normally goes.