Trouble in a Central park | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Trouble in a Central park

Sep 25, 2010
Anybody witness the trouble in Central Park after the match.

I saw numerous police pushing back yobs, with dogs and police horses, on the grass outside the Life centre.

Plus some skirmishes on the path from Central Park to the station.

Plus saw 3/4 blokes with blood pouring out of their noses.

Police had it all under control.

May 16, 2016
Martyn":2omi582d said:
Anybody witness the trouble in Central Park after the match.

I saw numerous police pushing back yobs, with dogs and police horses, on the grass outside the Life centre.

Plus some skirmishes on the path from Central Park to the station.

Bristol Rovers.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Martyn":i14ibpp8 said:

Head back and pinch the bridge of the nose. You don't need a be a policeman. ;)

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
It's the Gas, it's what they do and have always done.

Steve Dean

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
Lundan Cabbie":dbbfh2ci said:
Martyn":dbbfh2ci said:
Noooo! Head forward!

Sep 25, 2010
GreensOnScreen":3ebcoe30 said:
Lundan Cabbie":3ebcoe30 said:
Martyn":3ebcoe30 said:
Noooo! Head forward! ;)

I meant the police had the situation under control, only with the help of dogs,horses, and numerous officers.

My god, there were some mindless yobs there.

Mar 14, 2009
Standing outside the lyndhurst along came Bristol Rovers fans. Most were fine. Abit of singing but nothing bad.

Then (. and lm sorry but this is how they looked) thug looking shaven headed bald men. One in particular singing “Your going to get your ******* head kicked in.

I’m sorry, but there is something wrong with society.

I wish there was a show, which captured these people on tv. They then play the show on a prime time slot on a main channel so when these idiots go back to their jobs and families they get shamed and humiliated.

Sep 6, 2006
Metal_Green_Mickey":36w9zb9k said:
Standing outside the lyndhurst along came Bristol Rovers fans. Most were fine. Abit of singing but nothing bad.

Then (. and lm sorry but this is how they looked) thug looking shaven headed bald men. One in particular singing “Your going to get your ******* head kicked in.

I wish there was a show, which captured these people on tv. They then play the show on a prime time slot on a main channel so when these idiots go back to their jobs and families they get shamed and humiliated.

Breaking news
Mickey has realized there is something wrong with society!!

Mar 14, 2009
Balham_Green":3hfr2939 said:
Metal_Green_Mickey":3hfr2939 said:

Breaking news

Not at all. I knew there was something wrong with you a while back.

Sep 6, 2006
Metal_Green_Mickey":11z1vvpb said:
Balham_Green":11z1vvpb said:
Metal_Green_Mickey":11z1vvpb said:

Breaking news

Not at all. I knew there was something wrong with you a while back.

Very good! Glad you unblocked me anyway as you talk more sense than many on here even if you do drone on a bit.

Mar 16, 2019
It just sounds like every home game at Home Park from the 1970;s to 1980;s and so on, cowardly groups of alcohol or drug fueled men will taunt and fight each other! Pathetic!! If you want a laugh wathch the film the Hooligan Factory! Good wishes to all fans.

Sep 25, 2010
WoodfordWall":1fytj76c said:
There was a bit of bother so what.

So you are not bothered, that police with dogs and horses had to separate hot headed blokes, in front of kids who were playing on swings, some of them, who were Plymouth (fans !), in our main park.

You are not bothered the impression is causes.

Dorset Green

✅ Evergreen
Feb 8, 2009
Bridport
Martyn":ir76rwqc said:
WoodfordWall":ir76rwqc said:
There was a bit of bother so what.

So you are not bothered, that police with dogs and horses had to separate hot headed blokes, in front of kids who were playing on swings, some of them, who were Plymouth (fans !), in our main park.

You are not bothered the impression is causes.

I agree it's not what the overwhelming majority of people want to see, never mind accidently get caught up in. Those involved in violent acts inside or outside grounds should be dealt with by the law and banned by Clubs wherever possible.