• Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Coughlan/Adams Bust Up

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
The Doctor":2sbvm3ys said:
Coughlan went for Adams after the latter had said a few things to the Rovers #15.

Rovers 15 well within his rights after complete bumpkins thought they were hilarious keeping the ball off him
Unfortunately Adams can't deal with that though. Because he's a yob
Just like last season when he goaded the Rovers fans and made the stewards life hell. He didn't care. Because he's a yob

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
That’s right, stick up for the opposition as usual. Personally I like the idea of an Argyle manager sticking up for Argyle, but hey ho, each to their own.

Sep 2, 2008
Ollieargyle9":6s58k5zr said:
Adams jealous that his own fan base prefer the opposition manager to him perhaps?

I don't think thats the case. Adams waited an awful long time for their #15 to come off the pitch. He really had a bee in his bonnet about either the way the player conducted himself, the way his substitution threw the game away or both.

Tony Pastyman

♣️ Senior Greens
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 1, 2008
At the end Adam's waited on the pitch to speak to the ref, he wasn't happy about something, he walked off with them after shaking the ref's hand and then had a bit of verbal with one of the Rovers players which carried on down the exit to the changing rooms. Ness has done the after match interview with Radio Devon.

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
GreenThing":1b1smnhm said:
That’s right, stick up for the opposition as usual. Personally I like the idea of an Argyle manager sticking up for Argyle, but hey ho, each to their own.

Be that as it may you enjoy his yobbish behaviour as much as you want, he's still a sh1te manager as evidenced by his ridiculous idea of playing 6 across the back for ten minutes and asking Rovers to have a go.

Personally I'd have done the exact same thing as the 15 who simply cupped his ears to the absolute donkeys who were tossing the ball away from him. It was quite funny to watch them all foaming at the mouth when he gave it back. They should have been frothing at the mouth at the berk who ended the game with 4 centre backs

Sep 2, 2008
Tony Pastyman":ao3vri41 said:
At the end Adam's waited on the pitch to speak to the ref, he wasn't happy about something, he walked off with them after shaking the ref's hand and then had a bit of verbal with one of the Rovers players which carried on down the exit to the changing rooms. Ness has done the after match interview with Radio Devon.

I think he was asking the ref why he wasn't booking the player for inciting the crowd. When the ref ignored him I guess he obviously thought he'd have he say.

Feb 25, 2011
Saltash
It was utterly bizarre for Adams to take such issue with the opposition player who make some fairly innocuous gestures towards the Argyle crowd at the end after they crowd gave him some stick when we were winning.

It was against Bristol Rovers that Adams smiled and waved towards the Bristol Rovers fans after we beat them at Home Park.

You can say what you like about his tactical acumen oranagerial abilities but after today it seems that the man is a hypocrite.

His actions often wind up others. He can’t have it both ways.

Voice of Reason

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 30, 2004
Amazing how anyone can draw a conclusion (accept those with an obvious bias) when no one knows in full what was said and done.
Passionate game this footy lark. One of a million similar type incidents seen around the world. Move on.

Feb 2, 2007
Whatever happened Managers shouldn’t confront opposition players, it was similar I felt with Southend issue and Simon Cox, Adams seems to really go for opposition players and lose the plot on occasion.

He does need to be more dignified in my view, and deal with any issues through appropriate channels and in private.

Oct 10, 2012
GreenThing":1to9iua3 said:

I agree.

But I don’t expect to see you moan when TCE stock up for Argyle