Park and Ride Car Park 'Rammed'. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Park and Ride Car Park 'Rammed'.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Both the Herald and Argyle are saying that the car park is already 'rammed'.

Best to make alternative plans if you were thinking of parking there.

Feb 12, 2017
I take the car up at 9am, park right by the exit road. Bus back back home, bus back later. Allows for a quick get out after. Usually home by 17:10.

Apr 1, 2017
Waste an hour or 2 in the Morning so you get home a bit earlier after The game..... Great logic that...

Lundan Cabbie

āšŖļø Pasoti Visitor āšŖļø
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
SteelCannon":3rjfdsmc said:
I take the car up at 9am, park right by the exit road. Bus back back home, bus back later. Allows for a quick get out after. Usually home by 17:10.

Can't be missing Pointless ;)

May 16, 2016
SteelCannon":27pgx9ri said:

Why not just Bus it before and after the Game ? I park up on Friday usually, get a really good spot for leaving. Then I walk home. I live in St Levans Road, so it's worth it.

Apr 1, 2009
Guiri Green":2ud4p4ih said:
SteelCannon":2ud4p4ih said:

Why not just Bus it before and after the Game ? I park up on Friday usually, get a really good spot for leaving. Then I walk home. I live in St Levans Road, so it's worth it.

Have I got this right? You park up on Friday, and then walk home, so that after the game you can drive home? Wouldn't it be easier to just walk home from the game?

If people who live within walking distance left the car at home then there would be more spaces in the car park for others!

Lundan Cabbie

āšŖļø Pasoti Visitor āšŖļø
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
xmastree":3g69xhih said:
Guiri Green":3g69xhih said:
SteelCannon":3g69xhih said:

Have I got this right? You park up on Friday, and then walk home, so that after the game you can drive home? Wouldn't it be easier to just walk home from the game?

If people who live within walking distance left the car at home then there would be more spaces in the car park for others!

If everyone did that then there would be no room for those who park up in St. Leven Road for the game. :whistle:

May 16, 2016
Lundan Cabbie":6am5na7c said:
xmastree":6am5na7c said:
Guiri Green":6am5na7c said:
SteelCannon":6am5na7c said:

If everyone did that then there would be no room for those who park up in St. Leven Road for the game. :whistle:

Exactly. That's why I do it. Thinking of fellow Argyle Fans. Giving them a space on Matchdays. Put yourself out and they still moan.

Oct 16, 2016
Why park in the car parks? Makes no sense at all. Crazy to get into, insanity to get out of.
Local roads a have ample free parking and are perfect for getting away sharpish

xmastree":1xfbzqgs said:
Guiri Green":1xfbzqgs said:
SteelCannon":1xfbzqgs said:

I just leave my car there permanently.

Feb 12, 2017
Born green":2j2f8sfz said:
Waste an hour or 2 in the Morning so you get home a bit earlier after The game..... Great logic that...

Drive there from Cattedown at 0830, 10 mins. Hop on the Yellow Flash back, 20 mins. I can then leave to go to the game much later than if I drove...because I donā€™t have to find a parking space. So hop on a bus at 14:22 (need to leave by at least 1pm if taking the car and then have to hang around for 90 mins) straight in and sit down. Then after, instead of yomping back to the car, then taking 45 mins to get out of the car park, then getting stuck in traffic, Iā€™m out,in the car, one of the first out, and today was home at 17:05.

So yea....pretty good logic Iā€™d say. Wouldnā€™t you?

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
SteelCannon":3ehuea12 said:
Born green":3ehuea12 said:

Drive there from Cattedown at 0830, 10 mins. Hop on the Yellow Flash back, 20 mins. I can then leave to go to the game much later than if I drove...because I donā€™t have to find a parking space. So hop on a bus at 14:22 (need to leave by at least 1pm if taking the car and then have to hang around for 90 mins) straight in and sit down. Then after, instead of yomping back to the car, then taking 45 mins to get out of the car park, then getting stuck in traffic, Iā€™m out,in the car, one of the first out, and today was home at 17:05.

So yea....pretty good logic Iā€™d say. Wouldnā€™t you?

What? No, this makes zero sense! :lol:

You've taken four journeys for the sake of a car parking space. Spent 30 minutes of your morning getting to and from the ground just to go back again a few hours later all to save yourself surely a maximum of 30-45 minutes after the game and that's ignoring the fact that if you were in such a rush post-match you could park in the surrounding area like the rest of us traffic beaters do.

It's like Trigger from Only Fools has come to life; Del's offered him a lift to the pub so he walks past said pub to get to Del's for the lift.