Jock Morrison

Penlee

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 9, 2011
Stoke in Plymouth
His autobiography is THE best book I ever read, football or non football related.

Jul 3, 2013
Penlee":1po1z0dw said:
His autobiography is THE best book I ever read, football or non football related.

Does it mention the time he tried to road rage the wrong peaple and get a shovel across his head ?

Nov 11, 2012
Keyham
Glad to see he is doing well. We were in the same year at school together so always kept an eye on his playing career which would have been even more successful had he not had his problems with injuries. Forgot about him after he retired from playing so well have to read his autobiography which has clearly impressed a couple of readers on here.

Sep 13, 2003
When I was out in Brazil for the World Cup in 2014 we had to roomshare with randoms due to lack of hotels. Not only did I meet 3 Argyle fans in the hotel reception before the Uruguay game but my roomate was a Welsh lad called Iwan. When he walked into the hotel I was wearing my Argyle top and he was holding a copy of Jock Morrisons autobiography!
He told me a funny story where Jock squared up to him and threatened to kill him when he was playing against Jocks team in Wales! Despite that he really liked him and understood it was just in the heat of the moment after a bad challenge.
Iwan has become a manager himself. He was the youngest ever manager in Welsh footballing history and now manages Llandudno. Top bloke and really knew his football!

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
Connah’s Quay were 1-0 up at half time but conceded three goals in eleven second half minutes.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Clarke_B":7dtoehzw said:
When I was out in Brazil for the World Cup in 2014 we had to roomshare with randoms due to lack of hotels. Not only did I meet 3 Argyle fans in the hotel reception before the Uruguay game but my roomate was a Welsh lad called Iwan. When he walked into the hotel I was wearing my Argyle top and he was holding a copy of Jock Morrisons autobiography!
He told me a funny story where Jock squared up to him and threatened to kill him when he was playing against Jocks team in Wales! Despite that he really liked him and understood it was just in the heat of the moment after a bad challenge.
Iwan has become a manager himself. He was the youngest ever manager in Welsh footballing history and now manages Llandudno. Top bloke and really knew his football!
Iwan Williams. He was the manager of my home town club, Caernarfon, before he moved to Llandudno. Sadly, he's now on compassionate leave from the club because of personal family reasons.