Votes: 59 48.8%
  • Wimbledon

Votes: 69 57.0%
  • Wycombe

Votes: 29 24.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 17, 2011
With it so tight - I’d be interested to know the 4 teams people think will go down-

My guess-

Bradford- seem to only win once every 5 games, not enough
Rochdale- sand as above and looked terrible down here
Walsall- seem to be dropping like a stone
Wycombe- on a downward spiral, I can only see worse results coming !

I think the others have to much quality. What the hell are Southend doing there? Anyway I see argyle finishing about 15th

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Wycombe
Walsall
Southend
Bradford

AFC Wimbledon looked doomed a few weeks ago but 4 wins and a draw in their last 6 games has got them on the road to safety.

May 3, 2017
I did that prediction thing for the remaining 8 games and had the following:

21st Wimbledon
22nd Walsall
23rd Rochdale
24th Bradford

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Knibbsworth":a59exgyc said:
Lundan, did I hear you get a mention on Talksport on Friday?

Somebody else asked that too. I do tweet in now and then but didn't hear any mention myself.

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
I used the predictor and got this:-

21 Wimbledon
22 Walsall
23 Rochdale
24 Bradford

In my hypothetical scenario, we only move clear on the last day of the season. I hope it’s not that tight!

Jun 1, 2015
Pett, East Sussex
There will be a lot more twists and turns before the season is out. For those we face fighting for the play offs, Charlton, Donny and Barnsley (Auto) they will be just as nervous. We face 4 below us in The Gas, Scunny, Gills and Accrington. Anything could happen. There are so many 6 pointers between other teams as well. It's going down to the wire.
Those who think we will beat Brizzle on Sat, don't be so sure. Draw for me. Gills away will be a toughie with Eaves, whos a real pest up front. Scunny, who were the first to turn it around in Dec, Have been very indifferent since. Accrington also have not been great this year.
Southend, Wycombe and Walsall are in free fall. Shrews are battling away as are Oxford. It really is amazing just how close it all is. It will change every week. 2 wins ought to do it and I'd much rather be where we are rather than looking up.

Mar 8, 2016
It’s so tight and really hard to call. I thought Wimbledon were dead and buried but they’ve found a bit of form. Although our form is good at the moment I feel we’re equally capable of going on a very bad run of results. I wouldn’t be surprised if we went into the Scunthorpe match needing some kind of result to ensure safety. Relegation is still a very real possibility.