♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
I don’t see this as a positive move with the position reporting in to Adams,the majority of football club world wide are moving away from a football manager and employing a coach, Adams has too much power at the club.

May 8, 2011
dunlop":19rnf9mi said:
I don’t see this as a positive move with the position reporting in to Adams,the majority of football club world wide are moving away from a football manager and employing a coach, Adams has too much power at the club.

Argyle have Kevin Nancekivell as the the first team coach.

May 16, 2016
dunlop":18yvydco said:

I've asked before but never seen an answer, but, just what exactly is all this Power and hold Adams has over the Club. I've read he has too much say and influence etc. Anyone got a list of all his Roles and responsibilities, other than those that any lower league Manager could be reasonably expected to have where Budget is an issue ?

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
HC Green":gvktrpqi said:
dunlop":gvktrpqi said:

Argyle have Kevin Nancekivell as the the first team coach.

What position does Wotton hold, there is no denying Argyle have given Adams too much power.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
dunlop":o5jk1ijz said:
What position does Wotton hold, there is no denying Argyle have given Adams too much power.

I for one want a Manager not a coach. Which means giving him total control of the playing staff and backroom staff.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I'm applying. I'm THE expert.

I thought Letheren was crap.

Barnes will never score in the Championship.

I liked the look of Nick Chadwick when we signed him.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
IJN":2uda884z said:
I'm applying. I'm THE expert.

I thought Letheren was crap.

Barnes will never score in the Championship.

I liked the look of Nick Chadwick when we signed him.
And I thought after watching Andre Blackman at Southend that the fellah would be the best left back we had ever had.