Derek Adams. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Derek Adams.

Yay or nay?

• I still want him gone.

Votes: 28 14.5%
  • Stay please Derek take us to the Championship.

Votes: 165 85.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Again he’s done it to us.

He takes us to the edge of exasperation and then ‘click’ our team plays very good football and goes on a very good run.

No one fancies playing us at the moment fo they?

Just for fun, these polls are only ever for that what’s your opinion now?

I won’t add a fence sitting ‘not sure’ so just the two options! :greensmile:

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
I want him to stay but only if we start next season in August and not November. Unfortunately, there’s no such guarantee.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
I need something in the middle.

Absolute out prior to Christmas but blown away again by the change of performances.

It’s all very marmite to me.

Jan 7, 2013
100% stay, always has been for me. Quality manager lucky to have him. CV is outstanding he'll move on at some stage so make the most of him.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Still waiting for the end of season slide as usual. Let's hope we can get enough points to get to a point where that won't take us back to Division 2.

Far too early for this poll.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Stay. He will have a successful management career and I hope it is at PAFC for several years yet.
He is gaining experience every year and I am certain that he will work hard to ensure that we will not have the same early season problems that we have had in the last 2 years.
He is a dedicated manager who has the respect of his players as well as, crucially, the Board of Directors and he deserves the respect of the supporters.

Dec 22, 2004
Plymouth
Don't like the bloke's stubbornness and "better than you" attitude. He is clearly a good manager who gets on with the board but seems to make the same mistakes on rotation. A very frustrating man with talent.

He is lucky the board are more patient than me.

Apr 4, 2004
I have said stay in all the polls so far and still want him here. He's a really good manager and we are very lucky to have him here. I really think the when he does go it's going to be to bigger and better things.

Jul 12, 2016
If Adams is such a quality manager it is strange that no other clubs ,to the best of our knowledge ,have tried to poach him.This year's abysmal start was the final straw for me. Don't care what happens this season he ought to go but won't unfortunately.

Oct 31, 2015
Still the same for me until he can prove we can play to the current standard for the majority of the season instead of a few months from December!!!

As I have said on other threads I am more tolerant than I was in December but still not a fan and I have not changed my views

Ray Stidwell

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 20, 2003
Penn, near High Wycombe
Opposite to Oldage, I’m pleased we have stability & that it’s in the form of such a capable, committed person.
Am delighted that we, as a club, have such a long-term view; & think that, after less than 4 years, Derek ranking 10th longest-serving illustrates (part of) the madness of the football league ( all 92).

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Mark Pedlar":2s5ovw0l said:
Still waiting for the end of season slide as usual. Let's hope we can get enough points to get to a point where that won't take us back to Division 2.

Far too early for this poll.

No it's not Mark.

Lots of people were happy with doing it a few months ago and this is very timely.

Who knows, we may have another, but as I've said, it's only a bit of fun.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
There’s no denying his track record is excellent. Stay for me. Hopefully with a better pre-season (not entirely DA’s fault) and less back 5 disruption we should start better.