Daily Catch Up - Friday 18 January | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Daily Catch Up - Friday 18 January

Site Manager

Administrator
Apr 3, 2013
The latest Argyle news and gossip.

Barnsley striker Cauley Woodrow won the December League One Goal of the Month Award beating Argyle's David Fox who was nominated for his long range strike against AFC Wimbledon.

Derek Adams talks about the good form of Ruben Lameiras....
“You always like to play against your old team and Ruben has been in fine form.
“He has linked up play well and he has been able to get a few goals to his name, which is vital.

“This is the best form he has been in of his career. He has been given that added responsibility to score goals and create assists.
He can open up opposition defences, he’s a dribbler and he does see through passes very well.”

Coventry are favourites to win on Saturday with odds of 6/4, an Argyle win is placed at 17/10 and the draw is on offer at 9/4.

For Saturday only the club shop has a 20% discount on Puma leisure wear.

Coventry fans have nearly sold their 1,211 allocation of tickets with 130 left on sale.

Former Argyle loan keeper Remi Matthews has left Norwich City and returned to Bolton on a permanent contract.

Coventry manager Mark Robins reveals why he released Ruben Lameiras in 2017 ....
“Ruben is a good player and I sort of agonised about what I was going to do with him.
“He’s my type of player – a really good player – but I just felt that in League Two and him being the type of player he is and person that he is, someone who wants to play at the highest level, like everyone really.

“He had the opportunity and, talking to him, you could tell that he wanted to stay in League One, and that’s what he has done.
“But he’s a good player and it’s no surprise that he’s weighed in with some goals.

“And he’ll be confident but also really up for this game because he will want to prove a point, I suppose.
“Although there’s no point to prove really because I didn’t release him because I didn’t think he was a good player.

“He went because he wanted to play at that level and I felt that it was an opportunity for us to go down a different route and plan the way we did.
“It’s worked out for us and it has worked out for him, so everything is good on that front.”

Ross County fans speculate with a transfer wishlist of signing Peter Grant and former Argyle right-back Gary Miller.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
They brought more than you, they brought more than you.....

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
I say let Ross County have their wish... I feel like a fairy godmother... Ross County you shall go to the ball!!