50/50 Coventry City | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

50/50 Coventry City

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
hello Pasoti Peeps, it seems a long time since the last one of these but welcome to your 50/50 brief. Well what a great performance from the team at Southend and now with two home games we have the perfect opportunity to get ourselves out of the relegation zone. So come on lads you can do it. :scarf:

As usual the 50/50 team are delighted when the prizes get claimed and at the Sunderland game fans from my neck of the woods claimed the cash prize of £848. Phil and Ian Warren own Warren Butchers at Launceston based on Pennygillam Industrial Estate and they also have a shop in the town centre. They are a family owned retail business who also supply the higher end restaurant market. As well as the butchery they also farm themselves and work with many small farms in the locality. Warrens supply meat to many of the county’s top chefs delivering both locally, to London and to some nationwide restaurants. Season ticket holders Phil, Ian along with staff member Sam always support the lottery at every game and were delighted to win the cash prize. I did hear that they had a little celebration. Warrens are very well known in Launceston and people come from miles around to purchase their quality meat products including PAFC supporters. When we had our residents’ barbecue on Woburn Green we completely sold out of hot dogs and burgers. I think head chef Chris might be checking out Warrens Butchers when the new Grandstand is finished.

dof5xmP.jpg

bV66MC3.jpg

Remember supporters if you have a winning 50/50 ticket just pop over to the club Superstore to collect your prize the girls will sort it.

The prizes for Saturday are:-

First prize – Cash prize.

Second prize – A round of golf for 4 people at Boringdon Park Golf Club- kindly donated by Pasoti.

Third prize – Annual Family membership to Hill Lane Tennis Club Plymouth.

Fourth prize – Two free children’s tickets to Dartmoor Zoological Park

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our John Sillett with the FA Cup.
john-sillett_26.max-740x444_1.jpg

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Love Warrens sausages, the best I've ever tasted. :clap:

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012