Upgrading a season ticket | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Upgrading a season ticket

Feb 23, 2008
Does anyone know what the rules are regarding season tickets if people can't attend please?

I have two season tickets for my kids who can't attend the Walsall game because it's been rescheduled, I also have a friend who would like to attend, can they just use my kids season ticket or do I have to have it transferred, can they pay extra on the gate etc?

Feb 23, 2008
Ok thanks, if he's under 18 do I need to bother?

Also if he's over 18, is it done on gate prices, ie he'd have to pay the extra over what an u18 would pay on the gate or what the season ticket is worth per game?

May 16, 2016
Id go to the Box Office. Its better to check with them and, if necessary, pay any nominal charges rather than risk any last minute Turnstile problems or Ticket Vigilante groups.

Chances are they'll have to pay full price anyway and suspend the Kids ST for that Game.

Feb 23, 2008
How much is an u18 ticket on the gate nowadays please? Can't find it on website but am at work so cursory glance, been quoted 14 quid to change u18 season ticket to upgrade for u18, I thought it was only about 8 or 9 quid on the day?

meetoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jul 29, 2010
I upgrade my grandsons ticket regularly and the price to upgrade depends on when you buy it and the price category of the match in question.
Buying a low key game on a Friday is a lot cheaper than a change on a match day v a higher category etc.

meetoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jul 29, 2010
CM 78... correct but if you upgrade on Tuesday it will be dearer than if you upgrade on Monday :)