Daily Catch Up - Tuesday 15 January | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Daily Catch Up - Tuesday 15 January

Site Manager

Administrator
Apr 3, 2013
The latest Argyle news and gossip.

Experienced referee Trevor Kettle is the man in the middle for Saturday's League One game against Coventry City.
So far this season he has issued 108 yellow cards and six red cards in 28 games.
He was last in charge of an Argyle game in January 2018 when Bury were beaten 3-0 at Home Park.

Tickets for Saturday's game have now gone on general sale for Coventry City fans who have so far bought around 750 tickets with a full allocation set at 1,211.

Argyle lose 1-0 to Portsmouth in the Youth Alliance League.

Athens-born young striker Klaidi Lolos has been called up for a two-day Greece Under-19 training camp.

Rumoured Argyle transfer target Efe Ambrose is now attracting interest from Sheffield Wednesday.
Cardiff City, Turkish side Akhisrspor and Swedish club Orebro SK have all been linked with the centre-back.

Argyle reserves win 7-0 against Cheltenham in a Central League game, striker Calum Dyson grabbed a hat-trick. Team line-up: Matt Macey (Mike Cooper, ’65), Joe Riley, Tafari Moore, Oscar Threlkeld, Scott Wootton (capt.), Peter Grant, Lionel Ainsworth, Dan Rooney ( Ryan Law ’45), Ryan Taylor ( Alex Fletcher ’65), Calum Dyson, Luke Jephcott.

First team coach Kevin Nancekivell talked about the game ....
“A lot of the players have had 90 minutes under their belt. We’ve had a clean sheet, which is always good and goals to boot, so a good afternoon by everybody.

“Calum Dyson took his goals really well and he’s played well, so it’s a massive boost for him and a massive boost for the club.
“Oscar Threlkeld hasn’t played 90 minutes for a while, but he’s come through it and got stronger as the game went on. He’s got a lot of ability and he’s shown he can find the net with a great strike from 20 yards."

Revised images and drawings of the grandstand development have been submitted to the Plymouth City Council planning portal
Plan of Works at PCC website

Sep 25, 2010
Oh my god Trevor Kettle !!!!!

I am the biggest supporter of Refs, as many people know, but Mr. Kettle, prepare for controversy

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
That’s quite a few reds.. not far off 1 every 4 games.

Sep 25, 2010
JannerinCardiff":9uptqytq said:
That’s quite a few reds.. not far off 1 every 4 games.

It is not a case of how many cards he dishes out, (that is irrelevant), it is his decision making, seen him ref a few times, and he baffles me, seems to like the controversy, and I am the biggest supporter of ref’s.

tonsk

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 19, 2003
Plymouth
www.dastardlys.co.uk
rawleyboy":1xbm8gxl said:
Trevor Kettle better ref well on Saturday or i will be boiling mad .

You can always come on here afterwards to let off steam.

tonsk

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Martyn":31irrfq4 said:
Oh my god Trevor Kettle !!!!!

I am the biggest supporter of Refs, as many people know, but Mr. Kettle, prepare for controversy

From any other poster I would take this with a pinch of the proverbial salt, however Martyn is the archetypical black tint, so I feel genuinely concerned.