Massive Away Win Today At Southend

3 Games Unbeaten as We start 2019 in good form

Exciting times off the pitch too with Grandstand Revamp & GTs Supporters Bar

Looking forward to Coventry Game next Saturday At Home Park

COYGs

Dazzy3000

✅ Evergreen
Dec 3, 2008
Fair play GA1984 you have remained positive all season and it seems to be paying off.

On the other hand, many other posters will be left with egg on their faces.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Only comes out from under his rock when Argyle win ...yet people moan about Sam Jones...unbelievable...

Jan 8, 2018
Saltash
oddball":2mcyxxnu said:
Only comes out from under his rock when Argyle win ...yet people moan about Sam Jones...unbelievable...

GA1984 is positive.

Sam Jones is a miserable negative doom monger.

Hence the criticism. Didn’t really need that spelling out did you?

Mar 27, 2013
BIDEFORD NORTH DEVON
oddball":2f0yvcor said:

Dear Alan ( Oddball )

My friend I have No Rock to hide under! I go when I can Mate will be there next week and hopefully a few more home games between now & end of the season

In Adams WE trust

COYGs

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
oddball":5a1r3pv4 said:
totally untrue about green army 1984.i think you mister oddball are miffed because we played well and won.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Paul...I will be there next Saturday as well,with a group of five for a jolly boys outing.You may trust in Adams but not everyone else does...even if we stay up,and who knows ,this will be a most disappointing season...definitely not progress

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
oddball":3e3tytjd said:
Paul...I will be there next Saturday as well,with a group of five for a jolly boys outing.You may trust in Adams but not everyone else does...even if we stay up,and who knows ,this will be a most disappointing season...definitely not progress
True but bit premature to say it's not progress when there's still 20 games to go.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Kevb77":7rq1h9ow said:
GA1984 is positive.

Sam Jones is a miserable negative doom monger.

Hence the criticism. Didn’t really need that spelling out did you?

What really gets me about Sam is he's NOT miserable, he clearly took great glee in his stupid hashtags last season.

Oct 31, 2015
GreenArmy1984":197q6mf9 said:
oddball":197q6mf9 said:

Dear Alan ( Oddball )

My friend I have No Rock to hide under! I go when I can Mate will be there next week and hopefully a few more home games between now & end of the season

In Adams WE trust

COYGs

Fair play GA1984 enjoy the upturn you do remain positive.

PLEASE STOP SAYING IN WE TRUST :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

You dont speak for me FFS

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
Well I don't mind if he stays if we can get the results.

I think the key has been playing Reuben regularly, Edwards return to form/Letheren in goal; those 2 might co-incide, and to a lesser extent Sawyer coming in.