Wycombe sellout? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Wycombe sellout?

May 3, 2013
I'll be visiting the UK the weekend of the Wycombe match, just seen the article on PAFC that general sale tickets will be available Jan 17 after going out to season ticket holders the week before. Does anyone know if we typically sellout our allotment at Wycombe? Wondering if I should contact AFT or the ticket office to see if I can pull some strings, or just wait it out.

Thank you!

Sep 20, 2003
argyleinexile":2walp7cb said:
I'll be visiting the UK the weekend of the Wycombe match, just seen the article on PAFC that general sale tickets will be available Jan 17 after going out to season ticket holders the week before. Does anyone know if we typically sellout our allotment at Wycombe? Wondering if I should contact AFT or the ticket office to see if I can pull some strings, or just wait it out.

Thank you!

My dad may sell you his allotment for the right price.

May 3, 2013
Wozzer":2lnxb6zt said:
argyleinexile":2lnxb6zt said:

Thank you!

My dad may sell you his allotment for the right price.

Need 4 tickets, how many dad's have you got? :D

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
:twisted: At the last count 4 - biological dad, step dad, maternal grand dad and paternal grand dad. :twisted:

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Getting a ticket is never a problem at Wycombe, it's the stupid one road in/out that's the issue! :)

pafc cobbie08

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Nov 16, 2008
Hampshire
Anyone know if its unreserved seating?
Bringing a couple mates that aren't members with me - don't want to miss out on tickets.
Shall I hold out for general sale?
Annoying that I can't buy 1 more ticket on a membership.

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
When I bought my ticket this morning, the person behind the window said it is unreserved.