Carey to Luton? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Carey to Luton?

Oct 31, 2015
Anybody else heard the rumour of Luton interested in Carey?

If so I reckon the club will take the money this time along with Freddie and Rubes.

It could get worse yet. Bottom and a fire sale to cash in

Mar 16, 2009
London
rsp4":2s7svrcx said:

If so I reckon the club will take the money this time along with Freddie and Rubes.

For the umpteenth time - why would we sell Freddie? It would go down as the most illogical sale in the history of the club

- His value will be higher in the summer
- We need his goals this season

Unless someone wants to stump up £4 Million - he won’t be going anywhere.

May 1, 2011
Justin":1foo1qxo said:
rsp4":1foo1qxo said:

For the umpteenth time - why would we sell Freddie? It would go down as the most illogical sale in the history of the club

Every player has his price. Lapedo's is not 4 million, get real (again) Argyle would sell him for comfortably under a million. For a start as an ambitious young pro if a bigger club came in for him he is bound to want to move and who could blame him?

Argyle like every other club in this league are a selling club.

4 million for a guy who had previously never scored double figures, absolute comedy gold.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Both players will leave for a combined fee of £1m.

Only conjecture obviously

May 1, 2011
Tugboat":14c6rh7m said:

Lameris could leave on the basis that he actually wants to play first team football.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Bristol Rich":2gy6q36h said:
Tugboat":2gy6q36h said:

Lameris could leave on the basis that he actually wants to play first team football.

He’s another one I think will leave but I’m not expecting big money involved. I think we’d be happy just getting into the 6 figure mark based on his worth in this team whilst Adams is still in charge. I think it’ll be more about freeing up his wages.

The same goes for Dyson, Ainsworth, Wylde, P Grant.

If we get a good lump sum for Carey and Ladapo plus wages from the above mentioned then it’s going to be just like a summer overhaul again minus the only real quality player in our team.

Can’t wait.

Gloucester Green

Cream First
♣️ Shire Greens
Sep 18, 2010
Gloucester
Let him go. Doesn't want to be here and will settle for a deal less than he was most likely offered in the summer when he was so highly sought after but stayed because nobody actually rated him that highly

Oct 31, 2015
Justin":33dxmu3m said:
rsp4":33dxmu3m said:

4 million!!!!!!!! Someone has been drinking too much sherry over Xmas. I reckon all 3 would bring in about 1 million.

With Carey why wouldn't he go. He can cut the number 10 role (not right wing DA!!¡!!) and if it was Luton he would get a chance at championship football which he would not see here.

Rubes will want 1st team football

I get what you are saying about Freddie (apart from your 4 million pounds!!!!:). ) But money talks. Let's face it we sold a right back who was not at the top of his game to a struggling championship side for a good wedge.

Secondly none of the good players will want to play 4th division football next season

Anyway I was told about Carey and Luton and don't normally post rumours as they are rarely true. But I can see the benefit for all of it happened.

Fire sale anyone at Plimuff prices :)

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
I think Ruben will leave for 1st team football, I think the others will stay, and agree with Justin Ladapo is a 4 million player.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
r4h4al":161goax7 said:
I think Ruben will leave for 1st team football, I think the others will stay, and agree with Justin Ladapo is a 4 million player.
And I bet you both think the earth is flat too :thumbs:

May 1, 2011
r4h4al":f5o3tdgs said:

And Adams is in line for the Utd job.

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
r4h4al":3bnh3ilk said:

Roger that - all pigs fuelled and ready for take off, runway clear - rolling - rotate. :twisted:

Danknight98

✅ Evergreen
Jun 16, 2016
With the January window looming the rumour mill has begun.

Been “talk” of Carey signing for Luton for £750k after he chucked his shirt into the crowd after today. Any thoughts on this?

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Where did you hear this "talk"? I'd say he isn't going anywhere.