What really gets me.... | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

What really gets me....

nikkk

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 8, 2011
There is no passion, no sense of urgency from the club ... just waffle about match day experience, community and everything other than our first team .... Come on wake up ... We are hurting here.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Yeah I am truly gutted about this result in particular. There really can be no excuses we were at home, in better form than Accy and we can’t even say we’re playing a team with more resources than us.

Today is a bad bad day.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Nikk ....Simon Hallett has gone on the record as saying it's not all about results.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
We were sussed in the first 45 minutes again. :furious:

nikkk

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 8, 2011
oddball":2788bnin said:
Nikk ....Simon Hallett has gone on the record as saying it's not all about results.

I know .... utter nonsense and completely wrong.

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
nikkk":voyii5ht said:
oddball":voyii5ht said:

But he never said that results weren't the most important thing. Simply that there's more to running a football club - which there is.

I'm not sure why that's so difficult to understand.

nikkk

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 8, 2011
Frank_Butcher":ttwdax7x said:
nikkk":ttwdax7x said:
oddball":ttwdax7x said:

But he never said that results weren't the most important thing. Simply that there's more to running a football club - which there is.

I'm not sure why that's so difficult to understand.

Oh I understand perfectly thank you mate. Appreciate your trying to help though.

Frank Butcher

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
If you do, why keep making the same point (mate)?

Frank Butcher

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
You know full well that we exchanged views when you repeated the point a fortnight or so ago - after Hallett had first dared to utter those misinterpreted words.

Feb 2, 2007
It's not all about results and I haven't attended Home Park for two months because of that. I love a decent stadium, nice food and drink, respectable stewards but for me it pretty much is all about results, how the team play and the drive and commitment I see from everyone spurring us on.

That's been lacking since the tail end of last season, pre season and for most of this season.

The only games we have been competitive in are against frankly AWFUL teams and even against some of those poor sides we have been even more dreadful.

Im sure my personal choice will be challenged at some point and I will find the will power to go and suffer this poo again.

Starting Taylor would make a difference but there is a lot more wrong than just him missing this season as we all know.

nikkk

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 8, 2011
Frank_Butcher":3nsg82p7 said:
You know full well that we exchanged views when you repeated the point a fortnight or so ago - after Hallett had first dared to utter those misinterpreted words.

Oh yes .... once before ... twice after tonight. But look try and stay calm, there is every chance I might mention it again. I find a glass of red helps.

Oct 5, 2003
Devon
If the club were really interested in the match day experience it surely wouldn't be as dire as it is. Subjecting people to vast amounts of noise is not good.

I want to see football, preferably played well with a win at the end of it.

Feb 23, 2008
IJN":2wfcwd8y said:
We were sussed in the first 45 minutes again. :furious:

We are sussed before we even start the game. Even I know what tactics we will be playing and what weaknesses will be exploited before I've even entered the ground.

Mostly because they'd be the same tactics we have been playing at home since DA took over.