• Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

JTV

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
EQkPz9k.png

Here you are.

Well done to all concerned.

Chunks, Ross, Dunlop, Mike and Wozzer plus of course Charlie Rose.

https://youtu.be/4fWULs9vjCQ

New link ...... https://youtu.be/jxVEw7w7w3w

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
That was a good watch, well done to everyone for making it happen. :clap:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Feedback would be good peeps.

Like it? Hated it?

Thoughts?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Not sure yet Carl. So far 500 people have watched it on Utube, so let's wait and see what the total is after a week.

Perhaps a monthly show? We'll mix and match people involved. Gary (Chunks) will be the permanent host and we have to have Wozzer because he has the canteen we filmed it in. :lol:

I must admit though I was very impressed with all who took part. In my opinion the video is far batter than a podcast because you can see everyone's reactions.

Perhaps for the next one, we can have some real 'dissenters' on there. I've asked UTL, but he declined, so this is an invitation to Sam Jones and Grumpy Loyal, to name just two. Do you two fancy it?

robin

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 4, 2011
I think it is a good idea, why not? Great to see PASOTI moving forward and not standing still. Compared to the majority of other fans forums PASOTI is light years ahead in terms of organisation, participation and innovation. Well done to all involved.

In terms of content I am afraid I had to switch off after 6mins, I will try and return but to listen to people only moan and gripe it isn't for me. Fans are entitled to their views and we are of course in the relegation zone but I would have preferred to hear more of a balance. Perhaps two green tints and two less so. It may well have been more positive later on so I will revisit.
I don't want to hear that all is well in the club as it is clearly not, just perhaps more of a balance. Perhaps something more to dip into. I am not knocking the effort though, these things are always develop organically, so good first effort.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I think you should robin, I didn't pick the people they picked us. :greensmile:

To be very fair, I'd say only Dunlop was negative to a point but all decent Argyle fans that were only voicing their own opinions.

It's my opinion that that crew were erring towards the Green Tinted rather than the neggies.

But again I say it's YOUR site.

Have we (say) three or four volunteers for the next one?

If so, put yourself up for it.

:thumbup:

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
As a participant although slightly nervous in front of the cameras I quite enjoyed it much better discussing all things Argyle face to face than on a key board, I hope JVT becomes as popular as Pasoti.

As for being negative we were asked questions and I answered honestly, like I think we all did I could have towed "the party line" that's not me.

I can see this going from strength to strength.

Well done Ian the producer and Charlie the camera man.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
There is no ‘party line’ Mike. As you know, I set the questions knowing they could be contentious and thankfully all the participants were honest and truthful.

Obviously JTV has a cost to it, and until I see our advertising revenue on the 1st is December, I’ll have a better idea of what we can do.

I enjoyed seeing the video and I doubt whether Charlie had to edit anything, it just seemed to click from all of you.

It must be great for our ex pats to see as well. Four or five Janners sitting down yapping about our club.

robin

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 4, 2011
Agreed, honesty and not towing the party line are they key. Dunlop you came across as a sincere fan, as did all the panel. Just to be clear I don't think any of the participants should have been more positive, they should have course say what they felt, that way it is more natural. Just thought that the answers to the first question regarding the players were all critical and could have done with someone who was more positive as a counterpoint.

Well done to everyone involved though a great effort.