More changes!! | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

More changes!!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Listening to suggestions (and a few gripes :greensmile:) Ian and I have been trimming down a few forums again.

Argyle Old Boys and All our Yesterdays have how been merged with this forum. So no longer will 'Steve McLean' scores hatrick for Elgin' etc, it will stay on here and find it's natural level.

The same goes for the 'Best away game I've ever seen..........'. it can stay on here, probably get more 'reads' and it may even grab more posts as well.

You see, we DO listen. :thumbup:

Ian

Apr 30, 2017
Disappointed the Grandstand forum has been removed, because it meant the main forum wasn't clogged. But each for your own, and your the boss.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
We thought it was confusing people mate, the figures on that forum were low compared to this one .

Don't worry, nothing in concrete and it wouldn't take long to get it back in again. Let's see how it goes.

At the moment it's a 'less is more' policy, but as I say, nothing his written in stone.

Less forums is certainly easier for the Mods plus of course the 'Why has my thread been deleted' will now be a thing of the past.