Daily Catch Up - Thursday 15 November | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Daily Catch Up - Thursday 15 November

Site Manager

Administrator
Apr 3, 2013
The latest Argyle news and gossip.

The referee for the game against Luton Town on Saturday is Darren England, who was also the man in the middle for the home win against Gillingham last month.

The Luton game will be screened live on Bein Sports and DAZN, however, the broadcast is not legally available in the UK. The game will not be shown on IFollow but audio commentary will be available.

There are still a small number of tickets remaining for the Luton match, it's an all ticket game and no tickets will be on sale on Saturday.

Plymouth City Council planning department has granted permission for the temporary changing rooms at Home Park.

Car parking in the immediate vacinity of Kenilworth Road is severely limited although there is street parking within a 10 or 15 minute walk from the stadium. For £5 car parking is available at Beech Hill Conservative club which is a five minute walk to the stadium, there is also a multi storey car park at Luton train station.
After the match away fans are usually held back at the junction of Oak Road and Clifton Road to allow Luton fans to disperse.

Derek Adams talks to the club website about playing young players in the first team ...
“Since I’ve been here, I’ve given 11 apprentices their debuts. In three years, that is a lot of youth players to get their debut, so the Academy can be very thankful for that.

“They’ve got a first-team manager who is going to give them an opportunity. It depends whether they’re going to be good enough or not. It’s not up to me, it’s up to the players and the coaching staff to improve them.
“The players have to improve to a standard to play on a weekly basis in the first-team. All I can do as a manager is give them the opportunity and they have to take it.”

Some new grandstand documents and image have been placed on the PCC website - Condition discharge