Daily Catch Up - Wednesday 14 November | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Daily Catch Up - Wednesday 14 November

Site Manager

Administrator
Apr 3, 2013
The latest Argyle news and gossip.

Notts County have parted company with former Argyle striker Warren Feeney. The assistant manager left the club on Tuesday along with manager Harry Kewell after three wins in 14 games.

Assistant manager Paul Wotton talked to the cub website about the young players making their debut against Newport in the Checkatrade Trophy game on Tuesday. ...
ā€œThere were boys making their debut and they acquitted themselves really well.
ā€œOn paper, we played against a stronger team than ourselves because they knew they would go through if they won.

ā€œItā€™s a learning curve for the young players and the senior pros were excellent. Gregg Wylde had two great efforts and weā€™re really pleased with lots of aspects of the game.
ā€œIt gives the youngsters a tiny insight into what itā€™s like to be a professional footballer. They made some mistakes, senior players make mistakes, but itā€™s important they learn from aspects of the game."

New majority owner Simon Hallett has published the first of a new monthly blog on the club website here

There will be a Fans' Forum on Thursday 6 December at 7pm in the Green Taverners Suite where fans have the opportunity to ask the directors questions.

Due a live overseas broadcast by the EFLā€™s broadcast partners the Luton Town match on Saturday will not be broadcast (live video) on IFollow, it will just be audio commentary. Instead, the match will be broadcast live on Bein Sports and DAZN.

Striker Ryan Taylor talks to the club website about returning to the first team at Newport on Tuesday..
ā€œIt was nice to be back out there, obviously a disappointing result but fitness-wise, my ankle and everything felt good, so there are no complaints. It was good from that perspective but a disappointing result.
ā€œI had the broken ankle last season, then I had the operation to have it cleaned out. Thatā€™s all perfect now, it feels brand new, thereā€™s no complaints from that. My right ankle also feels good after the treatment I have had over the last six weeks. I would like to put that behind me now and get on with my football.ā€

Half season tickets are now on sale. An adult ticket will cost Ā£200 for 11 home games, see Club website