Your top favourite players? (split topic) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Your top favourite players? (split topic)

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Ross":3w0rftcq said:
Damien Johnson?!
I know what you mean. I had to read it a couple of times thinking I'd misread it.

Dreamgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
Damien Johnson would not be in my top 55,555 players who have ever worn a shirt for Argyle !

However he would be in my top 1 for the worst ever performance in an Argyle shirt by any player (Watford away).

Ray Stidwell

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 20, 2003
Penn, near High Wycombe
‘Zackly DreamGreen, the pain of that day still lives with me, especially Damien Johnson’s non-performance, compounded by how much he was costing!
A harsh reality of that day was “ the writing in the wall” was so clear, not that I anticipated the full horror of the next few years.

Aug 1, 2011
Honiton
Martin_Brock":26zzciwt said:
Since 1987, Tommy Tynan, Leigh Cooper, Rory Fallon, Ronnie Mauge and I can't decide between Romain Larrieu and David Friio. Honourable mention for our Hungarian triumvirate who just miss out.

M
Yes! Fallon! I'm glad I'm not the only one who absolutely rates the fella. I get that he isn't everyone's cup of tea in terms of style, but the guy was fantastic at what he did, an undefeated World Cup player whilst at Argyle, Rory is in my top 5 favourites for sure

Since 1996: Fallon, Mauge, Friio, Larrieu, Wotton (Littlejohn & Buzsaky come close)

Apr 15, 2008
London
Krizjun":25cpw8va said:
Martin_Brock":25cpw8va said:
Since 1987, Tommy Tynan, Leigh Cooper, Rory Fallon, Ronnie Mauge and I can't decide between Romain Larrieu and David Friio. Honourable mention for our Hungarian triumvirate who just miss out.

M
Yes! Fallon! I'm glad I'm not the only one who absolutely rates the fella. I get that he isn't everyone's cup of tea in terms of style, but the guy was fantastic at what he did, an undefeated World Cup player whilst at Argyle, Rory is in my top 5 favourites for sure

Since 1996: Fallon, Mauge, Friio, Larrieu, Wotton (Littlejohn & Buzsaky come close)

Yeah, I liked Rory. Good lad. Good on the commentary the other day too.