Bar facilities - Pool - Darts - Raffle

Come along supporters and challenge the players

PACSA members free - non members £1

St Blazey FC, Blaise Park, Station Road, St Blazey, PL24 2ND

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
We shall be there I want a rematch at pool against Gary Sawyer, he was very lucky last time.

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
It was another good PACSA social evening.
Graham Carey and Gary Sawyer were welcomed by approx. 30 PACSA members and guests, opportunities to have photo's and a chat with the lads, then Gary and Graham challenged people to Pool and Darts matches (GC10 beating me at darts with sharp finishing). (looks like Mr Newell has thrown down a darts challenge for the next PACSA evening!)
Evening ended with PACSA presenting Graham with his Player of the Season trophy for 2017/18.
Another enjoyable, informal PASCA social, to go along with many others we've held in the past 23 years or so.
(only real snippet of info was that Gary is back in training very soon and is raring to get back into the team).

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
If you go to an Argyle supporters event you will know they show a lot of respect for the guests unfortunately, I could not make this social looks like every body had a good time.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Yep bang on these dos are not for probing questions. The players wouldn't expect it nor would PACSA or any other supporters club do it.

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
The social evening was a great success for the supporters who attended, plenty of banter throughout the evening even though Gary beat me at pool it was brilliant. Bring on the next social event.