FA Cup 2nd round (Home to Oxford - confirmed) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

FA Cup 2nd round (Home to Oxford - confirmed)

Jul 29, 2006
Bridgend
One game from the 3rd round and a potential huge pay day so who are people wanting in this? I'm assuming the general thinking would be any lower league team at Home Park. I'd like us to get Torquay, we may not get to play them competitively again for a while and it would be a decent crowd in for it too!

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
I’d like another lower league team at home, failing that an away game that is close, Newport (a)..?

Jan 7, 2013
The-Pilgrim":19r84iiv said:
One game from the 3rd round and a potential huge pay day so who are people wanting in this? I'm assuming the general thinking would be any lower league team at Home Park. I'd like us to get Torquay, we may not get to play them competitively again for a while and it would be a decent crowd in for it too!
Torquay away would have been my preferred choice but that isn't going to happen as they got knocked out on Saturday to Woking.
As you say any L2 or lower team at home please

Jul 29, 2006
Bridgend
clokey84":2cavuwty said:
The-Pilgrim":2cavuwty said:
Torquay away would have been my preferred choice but that isn't going to happen as they got knocked out on Saturday to Woking.
As you say any L2 or lower team at home please

Didn't realise Torquay went out, I'm sure my BBC news app was saying they won 1-0! :problem: :problem:

May 8, 2011
Solihull Borough away, as Argyle are at Villa Park on the friday night it would be an ideal weekend unless the BBC chooses it for the Friday night game of course.

Feb 2, 2007
Home draw against a L2 side-by-side our best chance of progress.

Or a "money spinner" away to Sunderland and then concentrate on the relegation dogfight.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
A non league team at home.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Any League 2 or non league club at home please. These rounds are just all about getting in the hat with the big boys, which is why I'm surprised that people seemed unhappy with Stevenage at home, I thought it was a decent draw & could have been a lot worse.

Apr 6, 2009
just a home draw. don't mind who. but it's the weekend just before my son's birthday so want a mascot package

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Oxford or Forest Green at home.

Could be FGR as they play Ox at home in the replay, and will probably fancy a trip to Plymouth more than Oxford.