Daily Catch Up - Monday 12 November | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Daily Catch Up - Monday 12 November

Site Manager

Administrator
Apr 3, 2013
The latest Argyle news and gossip.

Argyle are ball number 16 in tonight's draw for the Second Round of the FA Cup starting at 7pm on BBC2.

Brett Huxtable is the referee for Argyle's Checkatrade Trophy game at Newport on Tuesday.

Ruben Lameiras talks to the club website about the Stevenage game. ...
“I want to play every minute I can and the only way of doing that is to cause the gaffer problems in the way of making him pick me.
"I’ve been shooting a lot more and it was an instinctive one to take it on my left and try to put in the corner.

“I scored six last season and already on four this season. I’m trying to work on it and I just want to play as much as I can, score goals and create chances for the team. We all like to inter-change and take up different positions.

“We kept doing the right things against Stevenage, kept moving the ball and it wasn’t any panic. The boys are playing with more self-belief, we’ve started to play a bit more football, everyone’s getting on the ball and the benefits of that can be seen in results."

The back page of the Herald. ....

Following the news that Neal Ardley has left AFC Wimbledon Derek Adams is now the 11th longest serving manager in the top four leagues.

300 tickets are still available from our allocation of 1000 for the game away to Luton Town this Saturday.

Argyle have been drawn at home against either Oxford United or Forest Green Rovers in the Second Round of the FA Cup. The game is likely to take place on Saturday 1 December.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Good to hear that Ruben is trying to well to get back into the team.. good attitude!!

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Ruben will never be a player who is influential for 90 minutes but, when he is still on the pitch, there is always hope for a killer pass or a goal like Saturday’s.

A class act at this level.

Watch his movement off the ball and his link ups with Carey!!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Agree totally. His centre of balance is way lower than most people, he really is an exciting player.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
IJN":uovl0hhn said:
Agree totally. His centre of balance is way lower than most people, he really is an exciting player.

I really noticed that when he took Carey's position wide right and got the ball, he did exactly the same as Carey had been doing, cut inside onto his left foot, but did it at twice the pace that Carey had shown and about double the confidence.
Shame, cos if GC10 was firing on all cylinders it just shows that we could have scored before Ruben came on.
Hope RL11 continues to improve and GC10 can get his mojo back (on its way btw!! :nworthy: ) … then we'll win some games!! :scarf:

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Very good offensive player but I can understand why J Grant gets the nod ahead of him sometimes. Grant has a better awareness about him in the defensive side to the game.