Poppy Banners in the DEvonport End Today | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Poppy Banners in the DEvonport End Today

Dec 21, 2010
What a fantastic sight to see all those banners held aloft by fans in the Devonport End today. A moving tribute by our fantastic supporters !

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
3PvSBVP.jpg

Sep 2, 2008
An image that I wish I had captured was when the Last Post was being played. Standing in the Lyndy and watching the buglers with a backdrop of the demolished stand had me thinking about the devastation to the ground during the war years. Quite a poignant moment which I wish I had captured

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Pottypilgrim":202alee1 said:
An image that I wish I had captured was when the Last Post was being played. Standing in the Lyndy and watching the buglers with a backdrop of the demolished stand had me thinking about the devastation to the ground during the war years. Quite a poignant moment which I wish I had captured
This is a good one from Steve for GoS:

GoS

Steve Dean

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
AFT Chair":1ekd8isr said:
What a fantastic sight to see all those banners held aloft by fans in the Devonport End today. A moving tribute by our fantastic supporters !
And another from Bob in the Devonport End:

Also on GoS

Oct 22, 2018
Perhaps not the right place for my comment but I would just like say how impressed I was with the silence from the children yesterday. They, I'm sure do not understand the full meaning of the day. So congrats to them and their parents.

Jan 4, 2016
Pottypilgrim":tgzpsbr0 said:

I will always remember my father telling me how he (no doubt along with many people from Plymouth) used rubble from blitzed buildings as foundations for the grandstand. I do hope it was not a false memory, I imagine someone from PASOTI will be able to say if it was true!!

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth