NO ifollow video today

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
For those who subscribe to IFollow - the Luton match won't be on IFollow. It's being broadcast live by Bein Sports and DAZN instead.

Looks like the EFL have subcontracted this match to overseas TV broadcasters.

Mark Smith

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Luxembourg and Horsham
PL2 3DQ":3ri3xbo1 said:
For those who subscribe to IFollow - the Luton match won't be on IFollow. It's being broadcast live by Bein Sports and DAZN instead.

Can they do that? I have paid for it already as part of my subscription, precisely because I am based “overseas”. I thought the only games not shown were FA Cup matches and the home games of clubs not signed up to iFollow.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
PL2 3DQ":1ki0goo6 said:

Will there be any way for UK based people like me to be able to stream this?

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Mark_Smith":q1oi9rde said:
PL2 3DQ":q1oi9rde said:

Can they do that? I have paid for it already as part of my subscription, precisely because I am based “overseas”. I thought the only games not shown were FA Cup matches and the home games of clubs not signed up to iFollow.

Luton website

There's probably a clause where the game can be shown by other broadcasters because it's an international break weekend.

May 4, 2015
Should be able to pick up a link the Bein sports on the web somewhere.

I notice its one of the super 6 games this Saturday so someone in the Sky Sports studio will be doing the game with the live feed.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Jose446":gsduxf5i said:
Should be able to pick up a link the Bein sports on the web somewhere.

I notice its one of the super 6 games this Saturday so someone in the Sky Sports studio will be doing the game with the live feed.

If someone finds a link I’d be grateful of a pm

Mark_Smith":2u95ri4n said:
PL2 3DQ":2u95ri4n said:

https://ifollow.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001271289-What-games-can-t-I-watch-live-
https://www.efl.com/broadcast-schedule/

yes, they can. The current broadcast list only goes to Jan. Feasibly, their "broadcast partners" could decide to broadcast all our games after then, so we would see nothing on iFollow.

Like it or lump it, they have supporters over a barrel.