Are you ready...............? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Are you ready...............?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
i0vQQUU.gif

It looks like our scroll bar did the business, over 600 voted from this site. :clap:

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Hmmmmmm.... you’ve just devalued it if you are saying he won it because you forced the result rather than him being League One player of the month.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
You really are an A1 manker aren't you me old China.

Now listen, I'll explain it to you. This is an internet site for Argyle fans, we chucked a banner up, which was a solid link to a vote for Argyle fans to vote for an Argyle player.

It's not hard to understand even for someone even with your record of causing trouble is it?

'Forced'?? 'Forced' - You are starting to troll now Paul and it's wearing thin.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Quintrell_Green":3t4arj5q said:
Well Ian, if it did the business, is there any chance of escaping from the carousel. It is giving me a headache!

On it now QG, but is it REALLY that bad. I'm working a MacBook and it literally is so small that I find it hard to see what a few are moaning at, and on my iPhone it's about as thick as a length of wool.

Could you screenshot it for me and E mail it to me mate? I have to see something that I'm not seeing to be honest. Perhaps you guys have got something I haven't on my screen. :thumbup:

Penlee

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 9, 2011
Stoke in Plymouth
IJN":xts83h5w said:
i0vQQUU.gif

It looks like our scroll bar did the business, over 600 voted from this site. :clap:

Brilliant news - not least if there was a Sunderland player in there, they can garner a lot of votes :scarf:

Oct 16, 2016
I appreciate it’s only a bit of fun and has really taken off over the last decade or so but what are your collective thoughts on individual accolades? The Ballon D’or really seems to have come to the fore and I wonder if it’s a throw off from that?

I’ve never really took any real heed of individual accolades other than commenting my on my thoughts of those that stand out in a respective match that I watch. Far more interested in the result etc

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I totally agree but when you're a small provincial club like we are, ANY mention of PAFC is a good one.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
IJN":zvdvsnm9 said:
I totally agree but when you're a small provincial club like we are, ANY mention of PAFC is a good one.

I'll never forgive you for forcing me to support Argyle, join pasoti, log on to that site and vote for one of our young players!! My wrist still hurts, you should be very ashamed Ian, you beast!! ;)

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
IJN":473t3t7n said:

Now listen, I'll explain it to you. This is an internet site for Argyle fans, we chucked a banner up, which was a solid link to a vote for Argyle fans to vote for an Argyle player.

It's not hard to understand even for someone even with your record of causing trouble is it?

Well let me explain too. Your opening post claims that Freddo has won because of your banner. It’s a shame that you are claiming this as a Pasoti victory rather than one the player earned for his performances throughout October.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Lundan Cabbie":27ogsa5t said:
IJN":27ogsa5t said:

Well let me explain too. Your opening post claims that Freddo has won because of your banner. It’s a shame that you are claiming this as a Pasoti victory rather than one the player earned for his performances throughout October.

It looks like our scroll bar did the business, over 600 voted from this site.

Does that really say that Freddie won because of this site? How many votes in total were there? 600? 601? 1159? 60,000?
I probably wouldn't have voted if it hadn't been available here but I was happy to vote for the club and for the player. I wasn't 'forced' are you saying that all the other supporters voting for their club's players just stumbled across the vote accidentaly or did they spot it on a fan's site?
it isn't Brexit or Trump, it is sport, it is 'fun', if you can't enjoy the fun why urinate on my fun? :think:

Oct 6, 2005
Winchester
To be honest, did a google search yesterday and couldn't find a link to vote. The scroll bar sent me straight there to vote several times on work PCs. So without it I wouldn't have voted.

How many votes did he get overall? Are there any links to this info?

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Well let me explain too - this is a site for supporters of PAFC, not for displaced London cab drivers who support other teams and have no allegiance to said PAFC. Let me explain further, your constant carping is not appreciated. If you have any thoughts on matters football and refereeing, then please feel free to post on the Eagles fans website.

Signed

A disgruntled Janner

Site Manager

Administrator
Apr 3, 2013
justanotherfan":39n17tbe said:
Well let me explain too - this is a site for supporters of PAFC, not for displaced London cab drivers who support other teams and have no allegiance to said PAFC. Let me explain further, your constant carping is not appreciated. If you have any thoughts on matters football and refereeing, then please feel free to post on the Eagles fans website.

Signed

A disgruntled Janner

We've taken care of this particular situation.

Dazzy3000

✅ Evergreen
Dec 3, 2008
Lundan Cabbie":2g8fil1x said:
Hmmmmmm.... you’ve just devalued it if you are saying he won it because you forced the result rather than him being League One player of the month.

What a prat