PASOTI TV is coming to a website near you!! | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

PASOTI TV is coming to a website near you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
8DDwcfC.jpg

In the very near future, we will be doing a Podcast regularly on this site.

I'm proud to say we have employed the services of our very own Charlie Rose.

So I would like 5/6 volunteers to take part in our very first Podcast. I've no dates at the moment but it will be in Novembebalr.

It will (hopefully) be humorous and about football and maybe a tiny bit about this website, but it will be entirely be up to the volunteers and Director Charlie.

Names below please.

Thanks

Ian

C

Cult Of Personality

I like the idea of a podcast or even YouTube segment bit like arsenal fantv. And would be up for talking about all things Argyle but would have to feel I could have a free regin to be upfront and honest with my opinions and not have to tow the party line

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Cult Of Personality":30nf4iej said:
I like the idea of a podcast or even YouTube segment bit like arsenal fantv. And would be up for talking about all things Argyle but would have to feel I could have a free regin to be upfront and honest with my opinions and not have to tow the party line

There IS no party line on football talk, so I'm not quite sure what you mean.

However we don't want players being openly slagged off if that's what you mean.

This is a good start.

Stuart House

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jan 8, 2006
Bristol
Surely you should be able to discuss a players ability or lack of it. As long as it's not personal. If you don't have that what else is there to discuss in football.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Of course, I meant something like "Gary Miller is sh*t" type comment.

ChepstowGreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
♣️ SWAG Member
Jade Berrow 23/24
May 1, 2006
Great news, will watch with interest! A Facebook live stream post match which fans can vent/be happy into would be good as well.

Dreamgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
what about Sam being on the first show (#nailedonrelegation) giving us an explanation on how it all went so wrong for him last season !

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
ChepstowGreen":1uiva2lv said:
Great news, will watch with interest! A Facebook live stream post match which fans can vent/be happy into would be good as well.

Unfortunately because of Charlie’s ‘Matchday Moments’ commitments that won’t be possible.

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
IJN":21hlbenh said:
8DDwcfC.jpg

In the very near future, we will be doing a Podcast regularly on this site.

I'm proud to say we have employed the services of our very own Charlie Rose.

So I would like 5/6 volunteers to take part in our very first Podcast. I've no dates at the moment but it will be in Novembebalr.

It will (hopefully) be humorous and about football and maybe a tiny bit about this website, but it will be entirely be up to the volunteers and Director Charlie.

Names below please.

Thanks

Ian
Will there be coffee and cake?
I might be interested. :whistle:

Apr 5, 2016
a silly question maybe, but, do you need to be local in the Plymouth area and do you have to attend every game. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.