Dion Dublin - suck on that! | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Dion Dublin - suck on that!

T

timo66

I’m wondering if anyone can help? My friend needs this infamous audio clip for a Uni project. If it helps, the game was January 13th 2007 v Norwich, I’ve had no luck on greens on screen. Thanks in advance.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I don't think the BBC will have it, I'm sure Sparksy said that he got a right bollocking for it.

Trev501

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
Jam First
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 3, 2006
Dolores (Alicante) Spain
I remember it well and it always comes back to mind when I see Dion in Homes Under the Hammer. :)

My most favourite bit of Sparksy commentary ever and it was on GoS as a Radio Devon sound clip after Akos smashed in his second in that game.

I downloaded it on an old Nokia I had at the time and had it as a my notification alert, sadly after an extensive search of my digital files I seem to no longer have it. I'll keep looking and update if I find it.

earl grey

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 26, 2011
One of the few things in life that I remember exactly where I was... The rest are tragedies

Nov 6, 2006
Best away day ever !! Delia s on the special brew lets be having you :scarf:

It was on Sparksy's twitter back along :)

Dion Dublin again ! How many more times ! Dion suck on that ! pure class

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
IJN":mvyqrpbp said:
I don't think the BBC will have it, I'm sure Sparksy said that he got a right bollocking for it.

Don't see anything wrong with it! Good bit of commentary, typical from Sparksy.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Gordon's recollection:-

Potentially embarrassing moment when I was at Five Live and working with Colin Murray and Dion Dublin. Colin knew about it and blared it out from Greens on Screen on the computer. Mr Dublin was brilliant. Said he had heard it before and thankfully saw the funny side. I recall my boss at the time quite enjoyed it as it seemed to get a lot of people taking, so they were mentioning the station. Quite amazing the number of people that stopped me and played it on their phone .... maybe forgetting I’d already heard it!